Breakfast

Ishimaru looked down at the clothes, then up at Mondo as the other carefully took off the bandages "are those clothes for me to wear?" He asked.

Mondo nods in response to his question, then glancing down at the boys face "you can get into them once we're done with this. If you wanted me to get you some shorts or tracksuit bottoms too I could grab some; I'm just not sure if they would fit you... might have to find some with strings."

"Okay, thank you Mondo." Ishimaru smiles at him.

"You're welcome..." Mondo mumbled, grabbing some wipes and carefully cleaning all the dried blood off Ishimaru the best he could. Once it was clean, he took some scissors and cut a long strand of bandage off the roll. Carefully, he wrapped it around Ishimaru's head and tied it off  "all done. While you're putting those on, would you like me to go get you something? Food? Drink?" He offered, still feeling bad.

"We should eat breakfast together..." Ishimaru said.

"Right! I'll go make us some toast then. What do you like on your toast?" Mondo asked as he stood up "butter? Jam? Egg?"

"Just butter will be fine, don't want to make you do so much for me..." Ishimaru then picks up the clothes and climbed out of the blankets.

"Okay!" Mondo looks away and stood up, rushing out of the bedroom and to the kitchen where he then got out the bread from the cabinet. Taking out four slices, he set them all down into the toaster. As he waited, he took out two plates as well as the butter and a butter knife. He could only hope that the rest of the day went well, he desperately didn't want anything to go wrong... especially not now...