💙Naruhina💙

Hinata had feelings for naruto for a very long time,and Naruto too had feelings for hinata.One day Naruto decided that today was the day to confess his feelings to Hinata,so he went to her house and knocked on the door.

He thought Hinata was gonna answer the door but when the door opened he saw Hiashi,Hinata's dad standing there glaring at him.

Hiashi thoughts:why is he here?
After abit Naruto decided to talk to him and for his permission to date his daughter.

Naruto:uh hi, i was wondering if hinata is here?
Hiashi:sorry she isnt here,she is mission right now.Why do you want to talk with her?
Naruto:Oh well um...*sighs*you see i was wondering if i could date your daughter Hinata?
Naruto thoughts:oh god , why do i have a bad feeling about this?
Hiashi thoughts:What?!? This demon wants to date my daughter!For all i know he could break her heart or even hurt her,oh im not gonna let this demon get to my daughter.
Hiashi:Sorry but the answer is no!
Naruto:Why?
Hiashi:You are a jinchuriki of that nine tailed beast and for all i know you could hurt my daughter,thats why!!!
Hiashi:Now leave or i will do it by force.
Naruto:ok,sorry for coming here.bye.

On the way back home Naruto kept on remembering what hiashi said over and over and over again until he finally got back to his apartment,he looked at himself in the mirror and realized
Naruto:im a.....monster
Naruto then looked at the floor and collapsed which he then started to cry,then words popped up in his head that were:Go die!How ugly!You demon brat!Nobody loves you,not even Hinata or Sakura care about you!,those words started to play over and over and over again and again and again until he fell asleep from all of the crying.

Hello people author Unii here,i just wanna say this is part one of Naruhina soooooo...........to be continued.