Finding happiness (23)

... I know I promised to post a lot during summer, but I didn't really feel up for it. I had lots of fun and writing wasn't my top priority, hope u understand :D

YALLLLLL
THE NOEASY ALBUM IS FINALLY OUT!! AND IT WAS AWESOME! MY FAVORITE TRACKS ARE THUNDEROUS, SILENT CRY AND RED LIGHTS 🌚
CHEESE YALL

_____________________________________________________________

getting himself together after everything that had happened was hard, but Minho never gave up no matter what. Now that he was finally open to his members, he felt like recovering would be a lot easier.

Changbin had as Chan said, joined him at the hospital. He had gotten his arm broken during the Weekly Idol incident. Minho was currently lying in his bed, cuddling into the short man's chest while laughing at the fact that he had gotten so mad because of the host's words.

"Hyungggg" Changbin whined and tried to push Minho away, teasingly. "They were rude! Of course I wasn't just gonna let them go!" Minho giggled and hugged his waist even tighter. "I know, I know and I'm happy that you didn't just let it go, I really am. Thank you" Changbin let out a quiet sigh and relaxed with his arms tightly around Minho. They stayed like that for hours. Cuddling wasn't something they did often, but when they did, it felt so good. Minho had eventually fallen asleep when Changbin started stroking his hair.

Even when Changbin knew he was asleep and long gone, he continued stroking his hair. After some more time, the door to their room opened and Felix came quietly in. He sat down on a chair beside Changbin. "how's he feeling?" he whispered quietly, careful not to wake up the sleeping boy. "I think he's feeling a lot better actually, but I don't know much since we haven't talked a lot about it" felix hummed as an answer.

"What about you Hyung?" he suddenly asked. Changbin looked over at him. "Me?" felix laughed at his reaction. "Yes, you dummy, who else?" Changbin felt his cheeks heat up and looked away again. "I'm good as well" he simply answered. he felt Minho slightly move, but he didn't wake up. "Do you wanna go somewhere else so we don't wake him up?" felix asked and looked at Minho with soft eyes. Now that Minho was actually sleeping well, they didn't wanna wake him up. "Yeah sure" Changbin carefully removed his arms from Minho and got up. Before they left, Changbin wrote a little note informing Minho that he would be back soon.

Felix and Changbin decided to go outside to get some fresh air. It was late at night and the sun was down which made the stars shine down on them. They walked over to a little beach that was hidden a bit behind the hospital. It seemed like no one ever was at the beach. It was so peaceful and quiet when they sat down on the soft sand. Both of them just sat there. No talking, but just listening to the waves splashing onto land. After a while felix spoke up. "It's beautiful isn't it?" Changbin looked over at Felix. His face was shining even in the dark. "it is" he said and looked back at the ocean. "You know what else is beautiful?" he suddenly aksed. The younger one didn't answer and Changbin continued. "You"

That's when Felix finally turned his head around to look at him. "m-me?" Changbin's lips formed a smile. "Yes, you Felix. You're the most beautiful person I've ever seen" Felix continued staring at him, now smiling. A blush spread on his cheeks and he was suddenly thankful for the darkness hiding it. "I think you're very beautiful as well, Hyung" he said and got closer to the other man. Their lips met and a star shot past over them.

Minho woke up alone. "Changbin?" He looked confused around and his eyes landed on the little note. "Hmm, when did he even leave?" He asked himself and let himself drift away again.

He woke up again when he heard the door open. "Oh sorry, I didn't mean to wake you" Changbin. Minho just smiled and Changbin walked over to him. Behind him was Felix. Minho sat up and looked at them both? "Mmm were you guys out together?" He asked, noticing how Felix's cheeks turned red. "Y-yeaa, we decided to go out to not wake you" Felix answered, trying his best to hide his flustered face. Minho just laughed and turned his head to meet Changbin, who looked like he had something to say. "I talked to the doctor, you're allowed to leave tomorrow" Minho's eyes widened. "Really?" He couldn't hide his excitement. Staying in to hospital wasn't fun and he missed living with his members. No, not members, brothers

"But just so you know it, I'll be going home as well, so don't think you'll get away from me" Changbin teased and rolled his eyes dramatically. "Ah, that's too bad!" Minho teased back and laughed when Changbin started whining.

Minho fell asleep smiling that night. Knowing he was finally gonna be able to go home again.