"One cup...just one more cup". She pleaded with puppy eyes...how can I say no to that.

"Last one alright". I got up from her lap and walk to the cafeteria again, she is addicted to coffee.

("Hi, Solar am I right"). Who is this person, haven't seen him before...is he new.

"Hi...how can I help you".

("You see, I've seen you around the office time to time and I was wondering...if I can take you out for a date").

"Sorry...I like girls". I pick up the coffee and walked away but he keep following me.

("I'm sure I can change that—").

"Stop before I file a complaint to my boss for harassment". I continue walking until he grabbed my arms making me dropped the coffee.

"GAH! What a waste of coffee...what do you want...I've already said I like girls".

Moonbyul POV
I finally finish with this...now I just need to check the company revenue and I can rest...speaking of that where is my girlfriend...I ask her to get a cup of coffee and she's been gone for 16 minutes.

"The clothes she's wearing today...is really hot". Just the thought of it make me horny.

Maybe I should check on her, did she dropped the coffee again...I went out of my office and made my way to the cafeteria, some people were crowding around that area for some reason.

"What is going on here, do you not want to work anymore".

(B-Boss...it's your secretary...she is having a fight with someone"). Solar having a fight, what happened.

"All of you, out of the way".

"Look, I'm taken already so hands off". Someone was grabbing onto her arms and not letting go.

"Hands off my secretary".

("Boss...I'm just asking her out").

"She said no didn't she, besides just a warning...I don't share my girlfriend...let's go babe".

"W-Wait your coffee...I need to clean that mess".

"The janitors will deal with it, I have something to do with you right now".

I pushed her in my office and closed the door, she was visibly nervous.

"Take off your clothes for me babygirl". I took off my jacket and threw them aside.

"Are you mad at me".

"I'm furious, you came to work and decided to tease me for an hour and now someone is asking you out...you are mine and I don't care if he was the one that ask you out, you were the one that wore that sexy outfit to work". I spat out in frustration and pinned her against the door...she just smirked and looked at me seductively I felt the urge to tear her clothes down but I didn't.

"Am I making you frustrated like back then...I remember how you would fuck the daylight out of me...mommy~". She knows I have a huge mommy kink and she is using that against me...this naughty girl.

"Well...be prepared because mommy is going to fuck you all over this place...from this door and over my desk and on the floor". I pulled her skirt down and ran my fingers against her clit, her soft breathy moan coming out of her mouth is a pleasure to my ears.

"Take off your top and turn around" she listen to me and had her arms on the door, she knows what I was going to do to her already.

"Mommy...please~". I pressed my body against her and pulled her panties down, it was drenched and the wetness was almost dripping down.

"Please what, be more specific baby". I kissed her back and suck on some areas bruising her beautiful skin and leaving bite marks all over her.

"F-Finger me...please".

"Tongue out". She sticks her tongue out and I placed 2 of my fingers on it, she didn't need me to tell her what to do after, she immediately suck on them making them wet, my other hand was at holding onto her waist making sure she won't fall anytime.

"Stop". I pulled my my fingers and looked at it, it was wet and covered with her saliva...it will be easy pleasuring her, I flipped her around and stick my finger in her.

"AHHH"! I smacked my lips onto hers and started moving my fingers, it's been 6 years since we had sex and today is the first after getting back together I want to make it last forever.

"Mphm...m-mommy...ah- ahh~ faster please~". I move my fingers accordingly and curls them hitting every inch of her, I remember all her sensitive areas and which part of her body to bite in order to give more pleasure to her.

"Your walls became tighter, are you going to cum for mommy soon". I nibble on her ears, both her hands on my waist supporting her while she look down.

"I-I...oooh~ right there~".

"You like it, mommy fingering your pussy".

"Y-Yes...I love it" I pushed my finger deeper in her gaining a loud moan, her walls tightened around my finger and I was sure she is about to cum...I gave another thrust and she instantly cum all over my finger.

"Suck". I placed my finger in her mouth and she took it immediately.

"We are done right". She wanted to grab her clothes but I stopped her.

"I haven't fuck you over my desk yet, so move your ass there now".

"You are a meanie". She cried out as she walk towards my desk, I kept my items and lift her up on my desk.

"Spread them babygirl, I want to have a view of your wet pussy". She spread her legs giving me a view of her wetness, I licked my lips and went closer smelling her scent and giving it a lick.

"Go on mommy~ dig in".

"You don't have to tell me, I will eat you alive". I bite on her tights and start eating her out, she taste amazing...so delicious I want it for all my meals.

"Hgnh...ngh..hah...mmm~".

We didn't break our eye contact at all time, I was staring at her while eating her out, she was trying her best not to fall apart right now.

"M-Mommy...I'm close". I continue sucking and biting on her until she finally cum.

"Delicious~".

"T-That was...amazing".

"Now...floor". I said while taking off my remaining clothes.

"W-What we are continuing".

"Yup...lay down now baby". She lay down on the floor and I hovered on top of her, I bite her lips and forced my tongue to enter her mouth, my hips grinding against her's making friction.

"Oooh~ mphm~ mommy~". Fuck she's too sexy right now...her neck look so gorgeous...it will definitely look better if I marked her whole body.

"Love you so much babygirl". I whispered in her ears and start biting her neck sucking on certain spot and kissing them, her whole entire neck was filled with hickey and love bites...it was beautiful.

"Yeba~ are you going cum...if so please do it together". I kiss and cheek and she nods her head, it wasn't long before we both cum.

"Love you~".

"I love you too...but next time you wear this outfit make sure I lock you in here until everybody leave, I don't want people staring at my princess".

"Yes...boss"

"That felt refreshing now let's get back to work".