Chapter 7 -- "The Authorities Protecting John And Seraphina?"

Time was still paused, and the world was still grey, Seraphina let go of her grasp on John and exited the cafeteria.

Time suddenly flowed, and John could move again, he felt his cheeks burning up. The people began to look for the familiar magenta haired girl, but she wasn't in the cafeteria anymore.

John shook his head, "Probably nothing." But he couldn't get that feeling out of his chest, he began feeling things for Seraphina when he was joker, but. He had no chance So he let those feelings go, but why, why did they come back?

John exited the cafeteria, and by that time, the people who witnessed that chocolate cake argument began to give up looking for seraphina and accepted that seraphina exited the cafeteria same with John.

A black hooded figure who had witnessed the whole thing, but the problem was..he wasn't there not in the cafeteria, he was on a rooftop, peeking with his telescope, the hooded figure had blue hair, his eyes were ruby red.

The hooded figure placed his hand in his pocket and grabbed a walkie talkie, he placed it near his mouth, he spoke with a croaky voice, like he never opened his mouth and used his voice.

"Magenta and Black are Safe." He said.

"Good." the walkie talkie replied, it was a masculine voice who answered back.

The hooded figure jumped off the rooftop and onto the concrete street, the hooded figure swished his head right and left, throwing off any sweat on his forehead.

*Silent Step*

The hooded figure's ears perked up, but he remained calm, the hooded figure grabbed the hood he wore on his head and put it off, revealing his face.

The hooded figure tore off his protection clothes and revealed a uniform, not from Wellston, but from a different school man wearing a formal suit, with an emblem on the man's shoulder that said, "Erwin High." Approached the young lad.

"What is it headmaster?" The boy said with a croaky voice, seriously did he even talk at all?

"You did a good job Percy They are special and the authorities demand them protected, also. your cousin will arrive tomorrow." The Man said.
"Your son is really nosy y'know." The boy said in a croaky voice, The man chuckled, "I don't know about that, i think he's just concerned for you, he's your cousin after all." The man replied.

The boy coughed, he placed his hand on his mouth as he aggressively coughed. The man cringed, he placed his hand in his pocket and grabbed something.

"You finished yet?" The man said, "Yep *cough*"

"Here, this is something to help with your cough." The man spoke once again.

"Ah, thank you." The boy grabbed it and wave goodbye.

"Goodbye." the Man said, they both disappeared in the darkness.