Chapter 5 -- "New Path"

John sweats, after this question, he'll have to answer it, in the past he said he's a cripple, but..he doesn't wanna go the same path, if he did. He'd have to face the bullying and go insane.

"My day's fine so far!" John says with fake enthusiasm, "Oh, That's great! My name's elaine, what's yours?" The teal haired brat answered.

"John, my name's john." The ravenette says with fake enthusiasm, "Well, John What school did you come from?"

"Oh, Uhm..I came from New Boston!" John replies nervously, this is the first time he ever answered these questions since uh, you know.

Elaine smiles creepily, she asks the ultimate question. "Oh, And what's your ability?" Immediately the remaining people in the classroom looked at John and Elaine.

"It's A-aura..m-manipulation." John grins nervously, he was sweating profusely.

Elaine's eyebrow perked up, "Your ability sounds powerful, what does it do?"

"Uhm..Y-You can figure it out yourself." John bowed down and hurriedly left the classroom.

Elaine was confused, the remaining students were too.

Badul and Goodul who sat at the back were confused since they observed the Ravenette and the Teal Haired Girl's conversation, Badul grinned mischievously.

"What a faker, he's definitely just a low tier." Badul spoke to Goodul.

"No, No Badu! That's bad, what if he's a god tier? We're dead then!" Goodul Replied.

Badul and Goodul Were nicknames, Badul is named Ryan.

Goodul is Named Axel, they were born with different personalities, according to Badu- I Mean Ryan's Ability, the more mischevious and evil his thoughts and actions are, the more his strength and agility plus endurance is raised in his stats, changes in his stats are not permanent.

Goodu- I mean Axel's ability is the same as Ryan's but the opposite, he needs to be good, if he does something wrong, there is no consequence except mental torture of words. These words are shoved up at him, and those words are..

AREN'T YOU GOOD?

YOUR NOT GOOD!

YOU MUST BE GOOD!

YOUR NEVER BAD, BUT HERE YOU ARE!

IF YOUR BAD, IM HERE, AND ALWAYS HERE!

HAHA, SO MUCH FOR BEING GOOD!

YOUR A FAILURE, A BAD ONE AT THAT!

TRY HARDER YOU BAD TRASH!
_________________________________

These are repeated to him when he does a bad deed.

Meanwhile With John.

John found himself in the cafeteria, he couldn't resist it. He first met ser- Seraphina here, but why did they meet in class first? Did he do something wrong to mess up time, Whatever.

John walked up to the increasing line for the chocolate cake that came once a month, and surprisingly. It was that month.

And before John could blink, it was already his turn. wOw hE gOt sOme chOcolaTe cAke sOmE gIrl wiLl tAke a sEcOnd lAtEr!

And as he thought, a second later Seraphina tapped The Ravenette on the shoulder.

Seraphina grinned but she shook it off as John turned to face her.