Chapter-24

Everyone turn his or her gaze to the respective person. Lan Xichen remain silent.

Jin Guangzhou, “He is a clan leader so he cannot marry”.

Jin Zixuan, “Father let me correct you he is not the current leader of Lan clan and even if he is, if you can propose the idea of being married to her then I think Zewe Jun is much better choice”.

Jin Guangzhou, “Jin Zixuan who allow you to speak in between. Keep your mouth shut”. 

Jiang Fengmian, “Young master Jin Zixuan is right. Zewe Jun is also at right age to get married”.

Madam Yu, “Let me tell you something interesting Jin clan leader we all witness her removing Lan clan forehead ribbon from Zewe Jun head. Only cultivator partners and family members are allowed to touch their forehead ribbon according to Lan clan rules. So destiny already given us has an answer to whom she shall get married. What do you think Qiren?”

Lan Qiren after thinking for a while respond, “I think you are right. It is Lan Huan age to get married and Lan clan is best in dealings when it comes to evil things.

Wangji and Wei Wuxian has also cultivated a new method to deal with evil and I am sure Wen Qiao is not evil as others things she is”.

This time everyone look at hi stunned with his words. They all were not expecting such an answer from him.

Madam Yu smirk and look at Jin Guangzhou giving him a mocking smile, “Since everyone agrees with this we shall make arrangements for a weeding between Lan Clan eldest master Lan Xichen and young mistress Wen Qiao”.

Men Yao not able to bear his failure step in between, “Do not you think we should ask Er-ge and young maiden Wen about this first? It is a big decision”.

Everyone turn to Xichen asking for his approval but he remain quiet.

Jin Guangzhou, “It seems like Lan young master does not want to marry young mistress Wen.

After all why would someone like to associate them with evil but I am ready to marry her”. None of them pays attention to his words.

Nie Fen, “Brother Jin Guangzhou is right. We should ask maiden Qiao too then only we can decide”.

Nie Mingjue, “Then I request young maiden Wen Qing to talk about this with maiden Wen Qing and tell us about her decision then we will further think about this later”. Saying this he left the hall with Nie Fan.

Seconds later, Lan Xichen also left the hall. Jin Guangzhou also left the hall smirking thinking he won. Others elders also leave.

Wei Ying, “Lan Zhan I thought Er-ge likes her but why he did not respond anything today?”

Lan Zhan, “I do not know”.

Wei Ying, “Then ask him”.

Jiang Cheng, Wen Qing, Jiang Yanli, Jin Zixuan, Nie Huaisang, Ra Hong all together “Yes ask him”.

Both Wei Ying and Lan Zhan gets shock seeing everyone standing beside them listening to their conversation.

Jiang Cheng, “Yes you should ask Er-ge about this”.

Jiang Yanli, “May be likes someone else”.

Everyone understand the meaning behind her words. Meng Yao walk out of the meeting room.

He bows to all of them and leave from there. All of them keep looking at him. Lan Zhan, “I will talk to brother”.

Granny walk Qiao room and finds her practicing with sword. Granny, “Do not take his words to your heart Qiao. We all know you are not evil”.