21

"I'm sorry dude, I just can't. W-well not yet atleast." I heard through my headset as I sat at my desk.

"Look dude, it's alright. George and I will be just fine." I said trying to comfort him.

"I know, its just that I wish I could be there with you guys but I want to stay with Y/n until they finish this upcoming semester." He said with a sigh, a slam heard from his end which I assumed was his hands hitting the desk.

"Look if not, during the small break that Y/n will have soon, why don't you guys all come up for a vacation or something." I suggested as I leaned back into my chair.

I honestly really hope that he does consider this, because I really want to see him.

"I'll ask Y/n and Luke if they wanna go." He said.

"Alright! That's good! Then maybe it might change their mind. No?" I asked trying to see this as a good idea. Hopefully?

"Actually dude, that's so true!" He perked up. "What if they decided they liked it so much that they just do it all online or something." I heard the excitement in him starting to flow back.

"You figure it out dude." I laughed before telling him to go to sleep already and hanging up the call.

"Hopefully this will get them all here." I said softly as I laid in my bed with a smile.

-

"Soo... what do you guys think?" He asked, Luke and I staring back at him skeptical.

"I hope you do know that I'm not moving no matter what happens on this trip." Luke said from beside me before standing up to go and get something to drink.

"SO THAT'S A YES?!" He said happily, following behind Luke to the kitchen like a puppy.

"Maybe." I heard Luke say before a slam of the fridge door.

"LET'S GOO!" He said excitedly making me chuckle. "What about you baby?" He said once he made it back to the living room, sliding himself onto the couch next to me.

"I could never pass up a trip to meet Dream." I said smoothly as I watched his eyes glow at my answer.

"I love you so much." He said happily before giving me a peck and running back to the kitchen where Luke was sitting.

"No problem baby." I said laughing at his childishness.

-

"Wake up Nick." I heard as I slowly opened my eyes hearing Nick groan at whoever was waking him up. "We're here." I heard Luke say.

With a yawn, we both got out of our seats to stretch our legs after the 2 hour flight.

"C'mon guys we need to go." Luke said annoyed as we both were taking our time to the front of the plane.

The thought of seeing Dream and George made Nick jolt up and start picking up his pace.

Whipping out his phone, he quickly turned off airplane mode and called his best friend.

"Yo where are you at?" He said into the phone. "Okay we're heading that way." Luke and I laughed at the way he started to walk even faster as he spoke to Dream on the other end. "By the fourth column? Dude wha-"

"Turn around." I heard from behind me, the familiar voice drawing me towards them.

"DREAM!" I exclaimed, before running into the much taller man his arms wrapping around your body.

"Dream?" Luke and Nick said at the same  time, their eyes widening once they saw him.

"Dweamy poo I missed youu." Nick said before dapping up his best friend.

"Shut up snapmap." He said jokingly before dapping up Luke. "Okay we better get going before someone pulls a face reveal on me." He said quickly, leading us out the doors and into the parking structure.

Making our way to the car Nick and Dream were talking while Luke and I were hitting eachother with our heavy duffle bags.

Popping the trunk, we all places our bags in it and hopped in the car, Nick and Dream still catching up as Luke and I joined in the conversation.

"I hope you guys enjoy it here." He said as he looked into the rear view mirror at the two of us.

"Well of course?! We got to meet DREAM!" We both said in unison.