12

"So when do you finish your classes?" I asked Nick as my alarm went off, his doing the same. 

"I think the same as yours..." He started before nodding.

"Alright, meet you back here then?" 

"Sure!" He said happily before waving and going to his class, his smile putting a smile on mine as well.

He always knew how to cheer me up I the most dire situations, he's such an amazing person. 

After a boring class, I dragged myself back to the spot where Nick and I were earlier. The walking waking me up as I had tried to not fall asleep in the class.

Instead of seeing Nick, I saw someone that I wasn't really planning on seeing so soon. 

"Cameron?" I whispered to myself as I saw him sitting on the bench that Nick and I were sitting on previously.

Quickly I turned around heading the other way before texting Nick to meet me somewhere e

Nicholas🥶😫🙇‍♀️🤪

Meet me at my car,
Cameron's waiting for
you smh

What's so wrong with
him being there?

bc I don't want you
guys to get hurt?

fine, I'll be at the
car in about 5

ok

-

So with that solved Y/n unlocked the car and waited inside, cooling down the inside by blasting the air conditioning. Today was a nice clear day, the sun helped warm up Y/n as they were surrounded by cold air.

Even though it was getting closer to winter, the temperatures were still pretty warm for this time of the year. 

-

Ten minutes passed by and I was starting to get the feeling that Nick approached Cameron, because he 'wanted to.'

Fed up, I grabbed my phone and keys. Locking the door as I went to find them both.

When I turned the corner, I immediately looked at the bench to see the two of them arguing.

"You have NO right to treat Y/n like that." I heard Nick yell.

"I can treat them however I want. They're mine." Cameron bit back, the anger could be seen and heard for miles.

"Just you wait until they break up with your careless ass." Nick retorted as I approached the two.

"What is going on here?" I asked tiredly, pinching the bridge of my nose, both of their heads turning to look at me.

"We're done here. Just remember what I said." Nick said sternly before turning to my side and leading us both to my car.

"WHY DID YOU DO THAT?!" I whisper yelled once we turned back around the same corner I came around earlier.

"Because I l- care about you Y/n." He said with a straight face. Although I could've sworn he was going to say something else.

The ride to drop off Nick was silent.

The look on his face showed his regret and also resentment towards Cameron.

-

"Thanks for the ride Y/n." He said as he grabbed his backpack off of the floor.

"Of course. I'll pick you up at one?" Y/n asked before he could slam the door.

"Y-yeah." He said softly with a smile. "Thanks." Earning him a small nod from Y/n before he shut the car door and headed up the stairs.

Y/n sat there pondering in their thoughts about why he did that.

Why he would stick up for you like that.

Why he cared?

When a knock on the driver's side window scared Y/n.

Rolling down the window he spoke.

"Come outside, I need to talk to you."

"You better make this quick." Y/n said disgusted as Cameron pushed off the car to stand back and allow them to open the door.

"So about us-"