Wei Ying sheepishly nod. Qiao feels sad thinking about the person already being engage to someone else. She tighten his hold onto the forehead ribbon she is holding.

Qiao wants to confirm they both are talking about the same person. If that is the case, she will give forehead ribbon to him, “The one who always smile while talking right?”

Wei Ying, “No, he is not my Lan Zhan. He is my lovely brother-in-law Zewe Jun or I should say next Lan clan leader Lan Xichen.

My Lan Zhan always wear an expressionless face”.

Qiao feels happy knowing they both are talking about two different persons and she finally learns about the person identity, Lan Xichen.

Wei Ying, “My Lan Zhan never leaves my side”.

Qiao internal thoughts are cut and she focus on Wei Ying words. Qiao remembers seeing a boy with Wei Ying, “I remember him. So he is Lan Zhan?”

Wei Ying, “My fiancée”.

Qiao, “I know that A-Ning told me about you all”.

She bows to him congratulating. Wei Ying gets shy, “No need for that miss”.

Wei Ying confused ask, “You know about all these terms?”

Qiao nod her head speaking, “A-Niang use to tell me stories and about all these terms”.

Wei Ying teases her, “So what does fiancée means?”

Qiao, “A person who are going to live together in future together just like A-Niang and A-Die”. 

Wei Ying gets silent hearing her words. Qiao smiling extend her hand giving flower crown to him, “Then you give it your Lan Zhan”.

Wei Ying takes the flower crown confused asking, “You will really give it to me?”

Qiao, “Yes, you say you will give it your fiancée. I remember A-die loves A-Niang a lot. You must also loves your fiancée a lot that is why you want to gift it to him”.

Wei Ying, “You yourself see…” He did not complete his words feeling sad for her. 

Qiao smiling, “I may not understand it when I was small but as I grew up I realize A-Die loves A-Niang a lot.

If not that day, he himself would not have killed the puppet who stab A-Niang.

I still remember how A-Die always wanted to keep A-Niang for himself. He was angry at A-Niang and me because I was a girl but he still loves A-Niang a lot. I have seen A-die caring for A-Niang”. 

Wei Ying, “Yet you proved yourself that girls are no less than boys”.

Qiao shook her head, “I just followed A-Niang words. She said everyone is equal it does not matter rich or poor, girl or boy. The thing that matters is always stand for truth”.

Wei Ying, “What if one has to pay a huge price for truth?”

Qiao smiling, “I am ready to pay for it”.

Wei Ying, “Are you sure?”

Qiao, “Did you not pay a huge price. You become grandmaster of demonic cultivation to help your loved ones.

We all want our loved ones to be safe no matter what price we have to pay”.

Wei Ying, “You are really something Miss. Qiao”.

Both of their conversation get interrupt when Wen Yuan walk to them and hold onto his Wei ge-ge leg.

Wei Ying pick up Yuan in his arms, “Aww here comes my little baby”.

He taps his nose playfully. Wen Yuan giggle. He takes the flower crown from his head and place it on Wei Ying head clapping his hands in excitement, “Wei ge-ge beautiful”.

Wei Ying, “Who gave you this flower crown A-Yuan?”

Wen Yuan, “Aunt Qiao”.

Wei Ying, “Then did you thanks her properly?”

Wen Yuan nod to him. Once again, their conversation gets interrupt when Meng Yao walk to him.

Their conversation gets interrupt when Meng Yao walk to them. He greet them, “Childe Wei, Young mistress Wen Qiao, Nie clan leader ask for your both presence. Everyone is waiting for you in the meeting hall”. 

Wei Ying confused ask, “What happen?” Meng Yao smiling, “Jin clan leader has call for a meeting regarding…”