"If TY becomes bald we know who to blame it on" seol said, laughter being heard from the others in the room.

Time passed by now being 4 in the afternoon. A knock interrupting their conversation. "What?!" Jina one of the girls screamed. "Can I come in?" Jisung said through the other side. Looking over at jeongha she nodded. "Yes" opening the door jisung looked over at his sister. "Here the shoes" handing her a box she took them into her own. "Why are you not ready yet it's in an hour" she scolded the younger. "I was just dropping this off I'm going now" jisung defended himself. "You have to come get me in 50 minutes" she instructed him. "I know, I'll be back soon" he left them to get himself ready.

They finished everyone's hair and makeup by 5:20. Jeongha had rested for a little until they finished the other girls up. "Okay we need to put your dress on" she clicked send on a text leaving her phone on the bed she stood up. Jeongha took off her robe Yeon and seol helped her put on her dress making sure it wouldn't get in the way of her hair and makeup.

The other helped extending it in the floor. A white dress laid on her body. A v cut design making her collarbones seen. A thick layer of laced design gradually got thinner as it went down. The thin layer laid over many others that added an elegant look.

Her hair was curled falling under her shoulders, parts of her upper hair was being held up, pieces of flowers clipped between them. Her makeup was not done extravagant a natural look with brown soft colors a thin eyeliner and eyelashes. A soft nude color was rubbed on her lips.

White high heels, a medal design wrapped around the heel end.

On the other side haechan had a layered black and green tuxedo

On the other side haechan had a layered black and green tuxedo. A boutonnière clipped on the right side of it. On the left said was a thin chain with a diamond. Paired with some black shiny simple dress shoes.q

His hair was styled up- his forehead showing. A black Rolex adorned his wrist. It being his only jewelry besides the ring he would be using later at night.

The male was waiting outside by the forest they made it a couple yards away from the house the woods being close to them.

A simple arc was situated in the middle green and white floral decoration hanging from it. Different kinds of greenery was besides the set up. The tall trees surrounded them as people started to get to the designated place for the ceremony. The long stands where soon filling up by friends and family, allies they invited. Lastly a path was made of white rose petals where the bride would pass through.

By their big backyard was where the party was at. Chefs had been contracted many foods placed in a long table, a layered cake in the center taking the spotlight. Long wood tables held candles and green leaves toping off the forest themed wedding they wished for.