I

𝑊ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑏𝑒𝑎𝑢𝑡𝑖𝑓𝑢𝑙 𝑝𝑒𝑟𝑠𝑜𝑛~

"𝐺𝑢𝑦𝑠," the entire Baku squad table heads had turned to the hot-headed blond, but at that moment the name didn't suit them.

With one hand in their mouth, aggressively chewing on unsuspecting nails, and the other tightly being squeezed by their boyfriends hand Katsuki cleared their throat. "Uh, well.. I would really appreciate it if you would, uh maybe use they/them for me" They blurted out. If their hand were to be a living thing right now it would be dead, solely from how hard Kirishima had been squeezing it as a congratulations.

" Uh, okay.." Mina said with a partially confused expression. "Why thought?" Kaminari spat, "Kami-" this had sent Kirishima into protective mode. "Oh no it really is fine!" Bakugou said waving their hands, cutting off his boyfriend "It's just that I don't really feel I'm a boy-" "So your a girl now?" Sero said now cutting him off. "Well, no.. uh maybe.., I'm not sure right now." Bakugou said, face redder that Ejiros hair.

As if Jesus had sensed their uncomfortableness a loud bell rung through the room alerting the students of UA lunch had ended.

                      ~ 𝑡𝑟𝑎𝑖𝑛𝑖𝑛𝑔 ~
Boys  filled the Locker room as they get into their hero costumes, Katsuki rummaging through their locker and pulling out their costume. Scramming to get to one of the few changing cubicles in trade for having to change in the open, Katsuki slamed the thin door shut.

Taking off their button up, they couldn't help but trace their rough fingers against the person in the mirrors flat chest. It was times like this Katsuki was at their worst.

(Katsuki s POV)
I've always hated changing, but I never knew why. I would go to unimaginable lengths as a child just to simply not change my shirt as a child, kicking, screaming and having full melt-downs would be a few. But that was probably just me being a child, it's different now.

Prodding at the flat skin upwards, making almost unseeable lumps made my heart almost burst. Such a small thing could make me so happy.
"You okay in there?" The raspy voice of my boyfriend calls out, breaking me out of my trance. "Mhm." I "groan" throwing up my bratty attitude as I walk out of the stall.

~sparring~
As training went on I continue to think back to the small scene in the changing stall. Ultimately pinning down Ejiro I decide to share my thought with him. With an already awkward start given the position we were in I decide to just run into it. " Hey do you mind if we take a break from sparring for a second..... I need to get something of my... mind", "yeah, sure let's move somewhere more private!" Ejiro exclaimes cheerfully, dragging me to a small bench undercover.

"So.. uh I know this might seem a bit confusing going back to lunch but...uh I'm.........." I say inaudibly mumbling the last part. "Pardon,?" Kirishima questions, trying to be as comforting as possible. "Im..thinking about..uh...well..maybe using using she/her aswell..." i mumble, only 10x louder than the last time. Letting out a breathy smile, he lightly kisses my damaged lips "Ok, would it help for me to use them for you,?" He asks. "That would be nice, just not too much around the squad.. They probably just don't understand.." I sigh knowing that's far from the truth "Is there a new name I could use for you?" Ejiro questions once again "Uh well using Kat more often sounds cool but Katsuki is fine as well, and fem compliments feel better.""Of course my love." Ejiro reply's bringing me into another sweet kiss.

~𝑤ℎ𝑎𝑡 𝑎 𝑝𝑟𝑒𝑡𝑡𝑦 𝑔𝑖𝑟𝑙~

૮꒰ ˶• ༝ •˶꒱ა
./づᡕᠵ᠊ᡃ࡚ࠢ࠘ ⸝່ࠡࠣ᠊߯᠆ࠣ࠘ᡁࠣ࠘᠊᠊°.~♡︎