🥀Infected🥀

Mulai dari awal

"She's perfect. . . My daughter. . ." He smiled.
"William, she isn't-"
"SHUT IT!! It's okay darling. . . He won't hurt you. . . I'm here." William hushed to his daughter.

Henry and Manzuki both glanced at each other before looking back at the pair. Henry kept thinking on how his friend was no longer sane, keeping his daughter like this.
"Henry, are you sure this is a good idea? His daughter isn't finished with the-"
"He will come to it soon. He is just excited to see his daughter is alive-"
"She isn't quite alive yet, I still need to perform surgery and prepare the bath for her. She has to go through therapy and learn how to socialize and speak again before she-"
"I know. . . William is just. . . Different."

William held Elizabeth by her arms as she tried to bite him, her green eyes now gray and lifeless as she snarled at her father.
"It's me, sweetheart. It's daddy, I'm here with you. Your going to be okay." William smiled as he touched her cheek.

The chain around her neck and her straight jacket were the only things stopping her from attacking her dad.
"C-Can you do the same for Christopher and my Wife?!" William asked with happiness in his eyes.
"Mr. Afton, Elizabeth isn't finished with our test runs. If she even bites someo-"
"She won't!! That's not my Elizabeth, she is the sweetest girl anyone could know. She wouldn't bite anyone-"
"William, she isn't done yet. We need to proceed with her diet and therapy. Once she completes those tests, we will continue with her speech therapy, all of this may take a year or more. We need to get started right away-"
"She's perfect the way she is!!" William screamed at the men.

They remained silent and watched as the father brushed his daughter's hair. But they knew that they had to keep a close eye on them, she may be dangerous, but William was certainly hazardous.

~Y/n pov~

"Do we really need to be tied up like this?" I sighed as I walked with my hands tied behind my back.
"For safety measures, and so that you won't ditch us." Hange said.

Micheal was walking beside me with his hands tied as well, his eyes kept glancing at me and the road. Armin was holding Comrade in his arms as we kept moving forward.
"They have us at knife point, what are we going to do?" He whispered.
"Just listen to them. . . I'd rather not have my hands broken." I muttered.

Micheal was pulled away by Connie and Jean, Erwin and Levi stayed by my sides as we walked down the street. Passing by different houses and yards, even an old elementary school.
"You think that place might have supplies?" Micheal asked as he tried to stay near me.
"Probab-"
"What supplies?" Levi questioned.
"Medical supplies? Food? Extra weapons?" I said.

Schools are also secure if you lock them up correctly.
"Do you think there might be some survivors?" Michael asked.
"Don't know-"
"Mike, can you smell anything?" Hange asked as the other Mike stepped forward and sniffed toward the school.

"Just blood." He answered.
"Welp, nothing there!" She smiled.

Micheal kept his eyes closed as we walked, again our legs growing tired since we had to run for our lives through the horde of the infected. They sure can dodge each ones hits.

I always saw my old neighbors, dead and walking. It broke me and Micheal when we saw Mrs. Foreman, she was so nice to us, like our own granny. Cooked us cookies and even taught me and Micheal how to bake cakes and make pies.

She wouldn't even dare to hurt anyone, but now she does. . . I wonder if they are even still alive but just trapped within their own minds. Watching themselves eat their loved ones, their body moving without their control.

I'll never know unless I become one of them. I looked down to my arm and remembered that I was bit before. . . If I can become one. . .

"Why is your arm bandaged like that?" Sasha asked.
"Um. . . I was cut by a knife."
"Can't even handle a knife?" Levi scoffed.
"Someone attacked me. . ." I lied.
"Who?"
"My ex-boyfriend." I lied again.