-twenty five

HONEY!

chapter twenty-five

chapter twenty-five.

real life;

     "hi chat!" leila greeted, grinning widely

"hi chat!" leila greeted, grinning widely. she waved at the camera, reaching the other down to click out of the full face cam. a halfway loaded minecraft screen popped up. "you are getting some keilas world content, chat! ain't that right, kalynn?" leila questioned, attempting a nice segway.

"it is, leila." kalynn confirmed from her side of the call.

     leila hummed, looking over chat. "are you already in?" she questioned kalynn curiously, her screen still loading.

     kalynn waited a few seconds before responding. "uh- yeah. oh! arnold!" on kalynn's screen, you could see her avatar crouching near a orange cat, making kissing noises.

     letting out a gasp, leila looked back to her minecraft screen, where the game was now fully loaded. "oh, dude, i missed arnold! our child!" leila's character sprinted in the direction of kalynn's gamertag, hoping to see their cat.

     "lemme read chat real quick," leila said quietly to no one in particular. her eyes glanced over the spamming of questions and emotes, deciding to answer. "am i going to play any story games in the future?" she read off absentmindedly.