Revealing Lady: At least I'm not a virgin street punk!"

Sunglasses: "Virgin Street Punk!? Where do you get off calling me that!?"

Flying Blonde: "Careful! Get distracted and I'll get you!"

Sunglasses: "OH YEAH!? THEN WHY DON'T YOU COME BACK HERE AND GIVE IT A SHOT!"

Sis-Con: "I TOLD YOU TO SHUT UP! IN THE NAME OF MY ANGELIC SISTER MARIE, I WILL DESTROY YOU BOTH!"

Yami: "Alright, I've had enough... QUIT BREAKIN STUFF ALREADY!!! (He slammed his fist against the wall... completely and utterly destroying it while getting everyone's attention.)

Black Bulls: "CAPTAIN!"

(The Bulls yelled in excitement as they quickly pushed Y/N and Asta out of the way to get to Yami, talking all at once, until they spoke one at a time.)

Sunglasses: "So how was it captain? Did you find us some Arrogant Newbies? I can take em down a notch or tw-"(SLAP!)

Flying Blonde: "PLEASE SIR! Can I go up against you today? Come on! Don't hold back!"

Revealing Lady: "Now now. Forget about all these brats, wouldn't you rather go out for a drink with me?"

Chibi?: "Hey! Hey! Try this! It tastes really good, go on, take a bite!"

Sis-Con: "I'm sorry, I can't take it anymore, my I please go see my sister?"

Large Man: "....Hhhhh..."

Yami: "HAHAHAHA! Yeah yeah, glad to know how much you miss me. Now shut up will ya?"

(Everyone then sat on their knees in front of the captain in respect.)

Yami: "I'd like you all to meet our new... wait wasn't their two of you? Where's the short loud one?"

(Yami said when he noticed that Asta wasn't standing next to Y/N anymore. Y/n looked around.... only to noticed that he was getting crushed when he was sat on by the Large man?.)

Y/N: Asta! 

Asta: Help! Me! Can't breath!

Yami: Quit messin around.

(Yami said as Asta passed out under the large man's weight.)

(Short Time-skip)

Yami: "As I was saying. This shrimp and Scarfy over here are our other new members."

Y/N: "Other? You mean theres more than us two?"

Yami: "Alright, tell them your names or whatever."

Asta: "YES SIR! MY NAME'S ASTA FROM HAGE VILLAGE! IT'S REALLY NICE TO MEET EVERYONE!"

Y/N: My name's Y/N, I'm also from Hage. Hope we all make an amazing team!"

Sunglasses: "You guys are from Hage? One out in the middle of nowhere.