3

The night ended when all the cake was gone and I had eaten enough to satisfy the Alpha couple. I found my way back to my room and took out the braid and got into bed. Luna told me that she was taking me down to the school and registering me tomorrow. So I laid out clothes for tomorrow. It was black jeans, a grey sweater type shirt and some heels. I realized that a lot of the females around here wore them... I always thought I was just a short female but I guess I'm not.

I laid in the bed, the sheets were cold but oddly comforting even though they were still so stiff, but as I laid there, sleep didn't come. I eventually passed out of pure boredom and staring up at the ceiling. I woke up to a knock on my door.

"Reese, are you awake? We are going to make breakfast! Be down in 20 minutes." I heard the Luna through my door and I raised from the bed and got dressed as fast as I could. I walked out and heard a door behind me slam shut and I looked seeing no one in the hall, meaning someone went into their room.

I shrugged and started heading down to the kitchen. I walked in seeing Milly from last night along with Georgia. "Hi, Milly and Georgia, right?" I asked making sure and they both looked up with smiles and nodded.

"Are you going to school with us today?" Milly asked and I opened my mouth.

"Luna has to registered me, but since I have most of my credits so I might only end up taking a class or two." I told them and they both nodded.

"So what classes are you going to have to take?" Georgia asked and I told her about how there wasn't any history teachers and the math teacher didn't really focus on the teaching part, more the do this and do that. "Oh, well, I am good with History." She told me and I smiled.

"I am bad at math... so I guess if you need help you are going to have to ask another girl, I know one who is really good at math, and also when Ian get's back, since he will have to accept you, I know he is really good at math." Milly winked at me and I just nodded.

"You know, word is, he is looking for his mate... that's why he wanted to move out." Georgia told me and I just nodded.

"Well, I am not in the market for a mate. I still have to graduate and then move on with my life." I said and heard chattering in a room before a door opened.

"Hey there girls, hope I am not interrupting. Reese, will you come in here?" Luna asked and I nodded smiling at the girls before entering the room she was ushering me into.

"Good morning Reese, this is our daughter, Genevieve." Alpha told me and I nodded looking at the 16 year old and seeing makeup caked on her face, a tube top not covering everything, and I could see a lot of leg hanging out of a skirt or shorts.

"Hi." I nodded at her and she gave me a once over, a snarky look, and then rolled her eyes. I gave her a look before correcting myself.

"Gene, you will do whatever Reese here tells you to do. If she tells you that you are to be home 10 minutes after school, you better run as fast as you can here. Do you understand?" Alpha Greg was using his power over his own daughter and I heard her try and deny it before her wolf made her give in.

"Now you better get your ass up them stairs and change before you leave." Luna told her and Genevieve huffed before getting up and leaving.

"Don't be scared to be strict with her. I don't want you thinking that you will get in trouble for telling her what to do. We put our faith in you Reese, you do what ever you can to make sure she stops acting like this." Alpha Greg ordered and I nodded. I just didn't want to do anything in front of them.

They told me to sit down, eat and they told me that they got the fax of my school records and that they had another surprise for me just outside. We walked out once everything was done and I saw a car with a bow on it and I felt the Luna pressing keys into my hand.