Scaramouche catchup⚡️🌸

Start from the beginning

First words

Scaramouche was doing his usual fatui business..which is i have no clue to be honest but- you were in your little playpen staring at your dad just being mean to the lower fatui members. "Are you deaf or just stupid..when did i give you the right..to issue your own orders?..", freaked the poor guy to death while you just repeated the only word you got.. "STupid", pointing at the fatui member while your dad looked at you with a small soft smile before quickly regaining his composure.

First steps

You haven't learned how to walk yet and it concerned scaramouche...except he was being tsuntsun and taunted you for not walking since you were trying to get his hat, guess what bitch, you had enough and wanted that hat so you got on your two little chubby feet and stomped over to him. He was a bit surprised but just smirked, "took you long enough y/n but you're still not gonna get my hat."

Moments

Ever since you learned to walk, stealing his hat was a daily occurrence now, "y/n give up!", "no!", you giggled as you tried to snatch your father's hat like always and ultimately failing scaramouche was frowning deeply at this child he took in 5 years ago but at the same time it was sweet...but tartaglia was watching from the corner as his senior fatui harbinger was playing with his kid, chuckling to himself.

Birthday

Whoopie, a kid's birthday, scaramocuhe doesn't know what to do other than buy you some gifts and a cake. He stood in front of your bedroom door with a f/f cake and sighed before opening the door, revealing a peacefully sleeping now 5 year old. Toys were scattered around which was a disaster, "I'll have to have the other fatui members clean up..", he thought before calling out your name, "y/n", he said with a soft tone to which you stirred in your sleep. "Dad?", you rubbed your eyes to get the sand out of them.

When you get a nightmare

Scaramouche would immediately wake up to you kicking his back and was about to yell you to stop till he saw the discomfort and beads of sweat forming on your face, mumbling in a scared tone, so what did he do? He hesitantly cuddle you up into his chest and rubbed your small back, "i-it'll be ok y/n..dad's here."

When he gets a nightmare

I would say it would be rare for scaramouche to get nightmares but when he does, he'll grip onto you tighter. You would wake up to that and look up to your dad's not peaceful sleeping face and put your hands on his cheeks and put your forehead on his chin, "it's ok dad..", you would say as (if he was crying) you tried to wipe the tears away with your smaller hands.

Arguing about stupid things

Well to be honest it took a while for you to actually getting to know Signora and Childe but they loved you but didn't like your dad.. you were hanging out with your uncle tartaglia till you heard your dad clear his throat and ran to him, "dad!", "hey y/n, how are you doing?", he asked with a soft smile as he patted your head, making tartaglia smirk, "wipe that stupid grin off your face Tartaglia.", he just laughed at scaramouche's reaction, "no need to get so aggressive balladeer I'm just enjoying my time with my niece/nephew.", scaramouche glared before returning his gaze to you with a smile, "y/n, do you like me or your..uncle..Tartaglia better?", Yea he strained on that last part as you look at him then tartaglia, "auntie signora!", oh boy you sparked a competition now.

When you get hurt

The poor guy doesn't know what to do other than treat it by disinfecting it and bandaging wounds, plus you don't get hurt as much since your father never lets you leave out of his sight. He doesn't trust any of the members or his other harbinger buddies to watch you so he makes you stay by his side at all times.

You get sick

Poor man doesn't know wtf to do (like i said- this man is an amateur at parenting-) other than make you stay in bed, making fatui diplomats check on you every minute because of due to Fatui duties he has not a lot of time to spend with you but he does put some of his duties aside to take care of you. "Dad..i feel like crap", only to hear a chuckle from him, "wasnt my fault you wanted to run around in the snow with a thin jacket", he said while having his hand on your forehead.

When you get your vision  (older y/n)

Bless the archons you have gotten a vision! Scaramouche was pretty happy that you'll actually help the fatui. You also received a (vision) one for (whatever you did)! You actually didn't plan on wanting a vision like everyone else in the world of teyvat  and like Keqing, you tried to destroy it cause you didn't even want it but Scaramouche convinced you to keep it which you reluctantly did. (Or if you wanted a cryo) "Her majesty the Tsarista has given you a blessing y/n, why not take it?".

Summer (younger y/n)

It was summer and you were bored, your father was busy with whatever he was tasked with, Tartaglia is doing whatever and signora was being signora. You let out a little sigh, you know that the fatui is always busy so why is bothering you now? Maybe it's because you read about other places like Liyue and Mondstat and you wanted to explore and get out of the cold region. As you were in your thoughts, your father barged in, "y/n, we're going to Inazuma, i have some stuff to do.", you perked up, finally! Somewhere to go! You immediately ran up to your dad looking very excited to which he just smiled softly. "Alright alright, we can go now.", as you were in Inazuma, your father showed you some stuff like sakura blooms and many different dishes it has to offer, but he remembers that he has some business to do, after all he didn't come here to have a nice vacation. He had a job to do.

THIS TOOK FOREVER I'M SOSORRY HE WAS OOC (;'Д')