Kazuha catch up 🍁🍂

No one asked for him but i did so I'm gonna satisfy myself and even though not much is known about Kazuha at the moment i will substitute using my imagination and that peacock picture is probably the best photo I've ever taken using an android phone

How he found you

As he fled from Inazuma from place to place and attempted to evade the vision hunters till he got to The docks, he suddenly heard a baby cry under a tree in a basket, he stopped and looked hesitant but when he heard the footsteps of the vision hunters he grabbed you and ran even more yet was caught but not for long as he struck the vision hunters. Maple leaves falling around the two of you and you giggled, making grabby hands to him. he sighed as he used a part of his kimono to hold you and puts his sword away, "we should go little one it's not safe for the both of us.", you just smiled at him not understanding a word he said and he slightly smiled back before continuing his escape.

Naming you

After some time of escaping the isolated country he decided to rest somewhere, watching you as you sucked on your thumb, "i do not have a name for you yet dont I, little one..", you just cooed in response, looking at him with your big e/c eyes. "Hm y/n", you then responded by looking at him to which he smiled, "y/n it is", to be honest, he didn't know why that name came first in his mind but it felt right.

Getting you to eat

It was pretty hard to get you to eat, you loved to play with your food thinking it was really fun yet poor Kazuha isn't, i mean food getting splattered and thrown on him, i don't blame him as you giggled. Kazuha sighed "y/n please eat it's for your sake not mines..", yet all you did was giving him a toothless smile as a response but you did eventually give in and finally ate.

Meeting other people

After a little while, Kazuha met beidou and she gladly took you and him in her ship even if it was risky, you were currently looking around from your little play pen intrigued by your surroundings while Beidou was talking to your father, "hey Kazuha, you never introduced me to your kid, what's her/his name?", "their name is y/n, i found her/him while fleeing Inazuma under a tree of cherry blossoms.", Beidou hummed and went over to you, crouching down, "hey there y/n, I'm Beidou, captain of this ship", you stared at her for a few seconds before smiling at her getting all happy making Beidou chuckle, "i like this kid, she's/he's got potential."

Bath time

Again, same thing like eating.. you were difficult, when kazuha slowly settled you down in the tub you were curious about the water and bubbles so you splashed around a loooooot, wetting kazuha's hair and clothes, "y/n stay still i need to get the soap out of your hair...", Beidou came in to see what was happening and it did not disappoint, "wow the kid's got some spunk.", she laughed while kazuha was not having fun..

Getting you to bed

Honestly, hearing Kazuha's soothe voice and poetic like lines sort of made you sleepy so it was pretty easy but when it was a storm you cried cause of the loud thunders the clouds were producing so kazuha always slept with you, "there there y/n, it'll be over soon..", he said while stroking your tiny back as you gripped onto his clothing crying. Kazuha stayed with you till the storm passed meaning he still held you while he was asleep very protectively and you were sound asleep too.

Teething

Like babies at a certain amount of time, you were growing teeth and it wasn't a painless experience... you were chewing on your father's vision, how'd you get it? Easy, it fell off of his back and you crawled to it and started biting and chewing (thankfully not leaving any dents or marks..) so when Kazuha turned around to see what you were doing he stared and walked back to you, taking his vision back, "y/n this isn't food", he chuckled till he heard you wail, "y/n? Are you hurt? Hungry? Need to change?", he tried oh look for some wound on you or if you did anything in our diaper till he saw two little teeth coming in, "ah you're growing teeth and i know you're in pain but i can't give you my vision..let's look for something else..", Kazuha looked around to see if there was something that can soothe your gums till he saw a rag and picked it up, before giving it to you he made sure to wash it "here y/n", he handed you the still wet rag which you gladly accepted and finally shut up.