NOT AN UPDATE - PLEASE READ

Okay so I'm not sure if all of you heard but there is a certain person, I'm unaware of their pronouns or their gender so we're going to go with "they/them".

Abriana Benton is the name they go by and they've been doing what they do for about 2 years now.

What they do is, they message you privately, reply to your comments or use your message board.

Their main phrase is " Hey, I need your help with something."

I didn't know that they were gonna be an issue the first time so I replied. They messaged me and asked for my help on a story, I said yes.

After that, they asked me for my socials so they could send me pictures of the character ideas.

If you see a message from them, simply delete it.

DO NOT RESPOND

They go as far as logging into your social media accounts and finding your address sometimes.

The dumbest part is that they bombard you with a whole "conspiracy" that most of our favorite and loved rappers are transgender.

Here's some receipts of their conspiracy.

I don't know what the fuck or why the fuck they would take their time and do and do shit like this

It's plain stupid and I want everyone to look out for each other and look out for yourselves too.

I'm trying to get this person reported because I want all of my kids (yes I'm claiming y'all lol) to be safe so be on the lookout guys.

I love y'all and be safe