CHAP.1 forks

TW:this story will contain Mentions of suicide depression alcoholism and smoking and drugs. As well as abuse and sexual assault.

(This is what you look like yes I am a black women

(This is what you look like yes I am a black women.😀😘)

Forks home to loving and kind people. Please kill me now why the fuck would My birthgivers think that this place would be good its a small town and news travels fast in places like this but oh well. fuck all if you think that I going to be the fucking good girl and talk oh so kind about this place cuz I'm not fuck this. FUCK ALL OF THIS SHIT PLEASE CAN SOMEBODY KILL ME ANYONE. No cool I see how it is. It really doesn't matter all that much anyhow almost 18 so once I am of age I running away they can't take me back to them because I will be 18 and legal. Anyhow it's my first day of school and I can't wait to be away form my birthgivers. They got a home a little away form everyone so If I scream no one will here me. I have to give it to them credit they are smart but I'm still smarter to let them think I'm dumb. Oh yeah I completely forgot to give you my name I am y/n y/l/n nice to meet you all. But yeah my father just got done giving me my morning beating how loving right we can all here the sarcasm right. But now it's time to get dressed I love my clothes so much not only do they hide my bruises but they also are stylish my style. So I'm wearing actually I don't know how to explain them let me show you a picture.

 So I'm wearing actually I don't know how to explain them let me show you a picture

This is what I'm wearing if you don't like it leave I could not care less. So I'm at the bus stop and just waiting. Here comes the (whore lol) bus when I get on kids are looking at me funny but I expected them to I mean come on I do dress a bit weird. I sit next to this girl wearing a lot of gray and black didn't expect her to speak to me " hey you're style is really cool." She said. I just take my phone out t tell her I don't speak " hi my name is y/n and I don't speak but thank you" she reads as I text it " oh that's OK we can just talk like this than." She said ok I like her no one has ever wanted to talk to me after me telling them I don't speak.she ok.

Alice pov

I saw that someone was going to be here and they were with rose I didn't know if it was her mate because she did not seem to happy with them In Vision all I know is that she was kind of happy kind of sad more angry with them so I decided to take the bus today cause I saw that they take the bus on my vision then I saw them they sat down it was kind of weird they wore different clothes. I was wearing one of my signature outfits.

 I was wearing one of my signature outfits

I think I look quite good. I decided to talk to them " hey you're style is really cool." I said but they just took out they're phone. I was going to mind my Own business but they took their phone to face me a little bit so I looked at it and they texted. " hi my name is y/n and I don't speak but thank you" I read as they texted oh so they don't speak well that's OK. " oh that's OK we can just talk like this than." I said. They didn't text anything after that so I just started a conversation with them. " So are you new here I've never seen you before. Then again I still have not seen you're face just yet." I said and they turned they're head to look at me and looked at they're phone and started to text. " No I'm not from here I'm originally from a bigger city New York but my family wants to move here so here we are." " Oh that's cool fork says forks is kinda small wet place but you get used to it. Once we get to the school you will meet my family We were all adopted by my parents Mrs. and Mr. Cullen." And like I could see the future or something 🤔 we were at there school.