|Lunch Break|

After a walk that felt like forever,m you finally made it to the McDonalds. "So when did Albert say he was ganna be here again?" Aija asked looking around. "Uhh, he should be here soon" you replied not really knowing where he was either.

"Well tell him to hurry up I'm starving!" Jake laughed as you laughed with him. Before you could respond you felt someone's hand on your shoulder and immediately turned around in surprise realizing it was just Albert. "Woah chill it's just me" he laughed as you laughed too to hide the fact you almost had a heart attack, "Well you sneaked up on me I thought I was getting kidnapped or something!"

"Finally your here took you long enough" Jake added ready to finally get food. "It's only been like 10 minutes!" Albert replied as you all began to walk inside.

You immediately smell all the food which made you even more hungry than you already were. "Sorry Jake is just a little bit- hangry" you whispered to him as you both laughed to yourself.

"Ok ok so- whos ordering what" Kaden asked as you all immediately decided what you're going to get. After saying your order out loud you began to discuss who was going to order for you guys.

"Well I'm not doing it" Jake laughed as he immediately walked to the tables so nobody could tell him otherwise. Everyone immediately looked to Jayden, "..Don't even look at me I'd rather starve" he said sarcastically as he left to the table with Jake.

"Oh come on someone just order I'm going to die!" Aija signed dramatically holding her stomach as you debated if you were going to do it or not. "Welllll you can do it!" Raven replied turning to Aija who had a sarcastic annoyed look on her face, "I didn't even wanna go here in the first place!"

As you were about to give in Albert finally replied, "It's fine I can do it" "Thank you finally!" Aija signed of relief as you all laughed to yourself, you felt kind of guilty he had to do it but you honestly forgot everyone's orders anyway.

As the others went to the table and Albert about to go to the counter you realized some thing and quickly went to go tell him, "Oh wait Albert, since we're getting the same drink you can just get one if you want, we can share"

Albert laughed to himself for a second before replying, "I don't want your nasty girl cooties on my straw!" You laughed at his stupid joke before answering, "I thought sharing was caring" "Fine I guess I'll just have to get girl disease" he jokingly sighed as you let out another laugh, "It's ok I'll send you get well soon cards,"

"Alright fine we can share, I'll meet you guys at the table" he replied jokingly giving in. You laughed to yourself before agreeing and headed over to the table where your friends were.

"Get your camera out of my face!" you heard Jayden say to Jake who was laughing with the others as he tried to get Jaydens face on camera. "How is your phone not out of storage yet?" you joined in laughing trying to cover your face as he pointed it at you. "Why are you guys so camera shy" Aija jokingly asked playing a game on her phone. "I'm not!" you replied defending yourself knowing you hated being recorded un expectingly. 

As you guys settled down, everyone started to have different conversations with each other as you all waited for Albert to come back with the food. While you and Jake were talking, you remembered something you've been wanting to ask. "Oh yea have you heard from Ally recently?" you asked hoping they were still on good terms. "Yea we talked yesterday, her college started a week before ours and she said it went good!" he replied happily which made you relieved. "Oh that's good! Maybe she can come here for summer and we can all hang out" you suggested excitingly. "Oo that sounds like a good idea actually" he answered smiling, but then you noticed his smile fade.

".. Whats wrong? Is she busy or something-?" you asked wondering if you said something wrong. "Oh no it's not that- it's just.. you know how we told her about you know who and the high school drama stuff? She's been asking about you too.. about- Kirsten-"