Chp.2 Call Me Nagatoro

Start from the beginning

Hayacchi started to walk around the room, observing the sculptures on the table and yet. She says to (YN)...

Hayacchi: Say, if your seem to be alone here...then does that mean...we'll be alone together as well, Senpai~?

(YN): First of all, yes I'm always alone here, and second of all, the word "we" does not count here. Sonic you're done here, you can leave.

Hayacchi: Sheesh, no need to be cold, Senpai.

Suddenly...Hayacchi then realizes (YN) drawing, mode lying on the object that he's seeing...which gives her an idea...she leaves her backpack on the ground, grabs a chair and walks towards the object that (YN) was drawing, soon she places the chair, sits down and (YN) notices her as he tells her...

(YN): *sighs* What now??

Hayacchi: I have an idea. Why not I be your model, Senpai.

(YN): Eh??? Look I appreciate, but not right now, I'm too busy drawing on the object right now.

Hayacchi: Hehe, maybe this will change your mind~?

(YN): Eh? What the hell are you talking-

Soon, (YN) notiecs Hayacchi unbuttoning her white uniform and yet giving (YN) a funny look...

Hayacchi: Maybe we can try something...sexy? Hehe, I bet it's your thing, right Senpai?

(YN): E-Eh?! O-Oi! The fuck are you doing?! Stop it! You're gonna get us in trouble! Stop stripping yourself!

Hayacchi: Oh come on Senpai, I know you want to, and you want me to draw...nude as well~

Hayacchi soon revealed her bra towards (YN), as (YN) soon looked away quickly, turning a bit red as he says...

(YN): Alright Alright Alright! Fine! Just don't show your skin off! I'll draw you, but NORMALLY!Happy?!

Hayacchi: Hehe~! You're so funny Senpai!

And so...(YN) had no choice but to draw Hayacchi...

-MINUTES LATER-

As minutes go by, (YN) was still sketching Hayacchi, and yet, he kept on looking at her quite a bit, which got Hayacchi so curious...then, (YN)'s phone went off from his timer as he set it off..

(YN): Okay, let's take a break.

Hayacchi: Heh, you know Senpai? You've been really acting kind sus.

(YN): Sus?? The hell do you mean??

Hayacchi: Hehe, the way you look at me while drawing me.

(YN): Thats how it supposed to work.

Hayacchi: Oh, hehe guess you're right then. Well then, how about I make you a deal?

(YN): Hm?? What deal?

Hayacchi: If you finish drawing me by the end of school day, then I will give you a little reward~

(YN): Reward??

Hayacchi: It's a secret! Now come on Senpai! You got this! Gambare Gambare Senpai!

(YN): ...*I really don't care about this "reward" she is gonna give me...but...I'm kinda challenging myself, owning I've been in art club for two in a half years here, and yet, I wanna improve on my art skills. So, let's get to it then.* Alright then, breaks over.

Hayacchi: Hehe, okay!

-TIEMSKIP TO AFTERNOON-

Later on that day, school had already ended, and yet (YN) was done sketching Hayacchi, she then observes his sketching, and yet she seem to be surprised about it...