if we had five more minutes

Start from the beginning

" That, that's what known as a dark humor ,James , I thought you stopped this from Afghanistan" said Carter , rhodey just rolled his eyes .

"Can we see him now "asked morgan

"Well yeah strange just make the last check, he was supposed to wake up one hour later but he woke up after 5 min , so yeah you can "

We all ran inside the room to see tony who was liying on the bed talking to strange who was checking on him .

"Oh , hi ,didn't see you get in "

"Hey dad "said morgan and Peter at the same time and ran to tony to hug him.

"Hey , well It's not usual to me to see a 15 years old kid and 33 years old married mad run to me to hug me and say 'hey dad ' "

" Well , iam not really 33 , iam 28 "

"What , how , you born in 2001 and this is 2034 but how the hell , wait , please don't tell me you died and you are from the past !"

We all laughed exept tony and Carter who gave us a confused look .

"No dad he didn't die, remember that Thanos Guy , this is about his story and we will have to tell you about it "

"Yeah well, nat ?, whould you like to tell him the story ?" Steve asked me , I looked at him for a few seconds then looked back at tony.

"Okay , you said that Ross called you because of what happened right, so when you go with him he will show you and the other Avengers the accords that the united nations have to control the Avengers and there is 117 nation agreed on it , but Steve didn't agree on it because he thought you lock wanda in the combound and don't want her to get out untill she can control her powers to don't hurts more people" I made a heavy sigh

"Then there is an explosion will happen in the conference room where me, king T'chala and his father was, king T'chala's father died in the explosion the cameras cought sergeant Barnes or the winter soldier do it but it wasn't really him it was someone his name is Helmut zemo

You thought it was him and everyone did except Steve , there is somethings happened and cap ran with bucky from where all of us were , Ross told you to collect a team and get him in 36 hours and if you didn't, he will send a team get them even if they were dead and you didn't want them to be died so it would be better if you are the one who got them.

There is a fight happened in the airport with two teams

Team cap, which contained
Steve
Bucky
Wanda
Clint
Ant man
And Sam"

"Wait but Clint said he will retire ?"

"He did but when he knew that Steve needed him he came , and there was the team who fought team cap

Team iron man , which contained

You
Me
Spider man
Black panther
Vision
War machine

We fought, Steve and bucky were escaping , T'chala was about to cought them but I stopped him , I thought that what I did was right but it wasn't.

You and rhodey flougt behind them and Sam flougt behind both of you to stop you, you told vision to shot him so he will stop following you but he wasn't focused and shot rhodey instead of Sam, you and Sam weren't fast enough to catch him before he land (𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝘁𝗿𝘆𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗼𝗻 𝘁𝗼 𝘁𝗿𝘂𝘀𝘁 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝘀𝗮𝗶𝗱 𝗴𝗮𝘃𝗲 𝗺𝗲 𝗮 𝗵𝗮𝗻𝗱, 𝗯𝗮𝗯𝘆 𝗶𝗮𝗺 𝗳𝗮𝗹𝗹𝗶𝗻𝗴 𝗶 𝗵𝗼𝗽𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗰𝗮𝘁𝗰𝗵 𝗺𝗲 𝘄𝗵𝗲𝗻 𝗶 𝗹𝗮𝗻𝗱 : 😂 ) so he got paralyzed and he can't walk... "