"WHAT!!"

" I know what I gonna say now is crazy ,but we are from the future" morgan said he face is pale and there is some tears in her eyes.

"Kids it's not time joking , I have a tennage son and I know how this things work" tony said with annoyed voice.

"Well I know you very well and I knew that is gonna happen, I was gonna show you Edith or the your MIT signed shirt but you found them,so you see this blond guy you thought he was captain America,his name is James , james Rogers, the guy because of his father howard never loved you , you can take from his hair and do the DNA test"
I said looking at him, I know if I mentioned something no one in this time know about except pepper and rhodey and later mom, he maybe trust us a little.

"You know too much kid , "he said getting up , James gaves him from his hair ho he could do the DNA test.
"Friday, check this hair DNA and tell me who it belongs to " he said drinking the last of his coffee

"49.99999% Steve Rogers and 50.00001% Sharon Carter" when Friday said that ,he spat all his coffee on the floor

"WHAT A ...."
"Language"
"What a hell , well if he is Rogers , son who are the other 3 of you" he said pointing ant morgan, miles and caisy.

"Well his name is miles Morales, her name is caisy lang, and my name is Morgan,morgan carbonell, iam from your mother's side , and iam the new iron man" morgan made a heavy sigh

"you are in a mission in the space helping some planet out there because there is some weirdo alien army toke it , thy asked for your help because everyone fear from you because you defeated the king of the army of 2012 , and no it wasn't really Loki"

morgan said to him and looked directly in his eyes waiting for him to say anything but he said nothing so she continued.

"While you was there there is a villain , I don't know if Thor told you about , he came to earth, they say in Thor's myth that he is the strongest vilian we will ever fight in the all multiverseses , his name is the superior,he is from another multiverse , I..in this war it will be a fight where the superior collect his army,from all the strong villains we fought before there is a wizard his name is Dr. Strange he opened a portal under the new Avengers so we can get you to our time to help us , the other new Avengers are still in our time hiding , the other Avengers ,the superior controlled their mind so they will help him in taking the other multiverseses, but now , he knows that we are hear so maybe he is waiting for us to kill us before we tell anyone." Morgan said worried.

"Ok frist of all , what kind of things is that superior guy, secondly what time are you from , and .... I...is Bruce d..dead" said tony worried about his friend .

"Well we have Bruce's twins in the future and they are with us...."

"He didn't die" , he said with happily because his science bros didn't die
"D..did he marry nat.." he said with flush in his cheeks

"Well "said morgan with a smirk and wink at him "he married pepper , Steve married Sharon,Thor is with Jane nat married the superior guy of our universe but he is super heroAnd Peter...."
"SHE WHAT , YOU WANNA TELL ME SHE MARRIED THIS A. HOLE "

The four kids burst out of laughing
"What?"

"W...well mr . Stark d...don't you think th..that you want to know frist who is he" said caisy while laughing .

"I...is it m...me "he said embarrassed

The finally stopped laughing at him "well yeah it's the evil you and he is the strongest between all of the Tonys , so yeah you married her "

"Yay"he wispered then cleaned his throat "you was going to say something about my son , and what time are you from"

"Well we are from 2034 and yeah Peter is married to a girl with him in the school her name is MJ "said miles "James is the new captain America , Mr. Rogers is still also the captain America, caisy is the new wasp , morgan is the new iron man and iam the new spider man after your son "

"Ok so how are we gonna return to your time " asked tony confused

Morgan sat the time in the watch then she gaves it to tony "wear this , there is a White button in there when you click it it will form the nano suit around you" , "hey you know how make the time travel " said caisy ,

"Is it me " he said with wide eyes
"Mhmm " hummed James

"After you set the date you have to click the white button so you can get the suit and when you click the red one it will make you travel to the time you want, and to make it work you need one of Hank pim's particle which you can use it in going and return " morgan explained to him how the time travel watch work.

"We have to go now , click the white button" all of them did so "when I say one click the red one"

"Three

Two

One"

they all clicked the red one and now they are on their way to save everyone,

They found themselves in the workshop of the cabin,

"Is this my workshop ?" Tony asked looking around him

"Y..yeah we are at your cabin "said Ben , "iam Ben by the way , Ben banner"

"You are Brucey near and Pep's son , I thought you were twins" he said while shaking Ben's hand

"Yeah bitty is upstairs, iam Lila Barton "

"You are birdbrain's daughter, you were so short and tinny the last time I saw you "
Everyone rolled his eyes on his comment.

"C'mon let's go upstairs to see the others " James said dragging tony upstairs before he play with anything in the lab

"Hey guys we returned " said miles, tony was looking around the cabin studying the place .

The other Avengers came to introduce themselves to tony

"Iam Sarah Rogers"Sarah said shaking Tony's hand
"And iam billy this is my brother tommy , our parents are wanda maximoff and vision"

"WHAT , are you sure of that son" tony said

"No no we are adopted " tommy said laughing

" Iam Kamala Khan "

"Nice to meet you"

"Iam bitty banner"

"Nathaniel Barton "

"Awww the last time I saw you you was still in your mother's billy "

Nathaniel rolled his eyes and then he shoke Tony's hand
"So what's the plan now " asked kamala

" Well ,...that's the plan.."

𝗵𝗲𝘆

𝘀𝗼 𝘁𝗵𝗶𝘀 𝗶𝘀 𝗳𝗼𝗿 𝗻𝗼𝘄 𝗺𝗮𝘆𝗯𝗲 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 𝗼𝗿 𝘁𝗼𝗺𝗺𝗼𝗿𝗼𝘄 𝗼𝗿 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿 .

𝗦𝗲𝗲 𝘆𝗼𝘂 𝗹𝗮𝘁𝗲𝗿