Monster is on the move

"Wilbur, Wilbur! WILBUR!"

"AHHH, I am awake!?" Wilbur sits right up and looks at Techno.

"What?"

"We overslept, woke up!" Wilbur didn't wait any second when he heard that. He went to his closet and started to change. Techno also left his room to get ready. In ten minutes they were ready but hungry. They didn't have any time to have breakfast.

"Has Puffy come yet?" Wilbur asked while showing an apple to his mouth.

"She should be here in about 5 minutes. Tommy is still sleeping so it won't be a problem. I don't even want to remember what happened last time." Last time they couldn't leave the house before Tommy got awake, which was a problem because Tommy didn't want to let go of them.

"She better come or I will be late." Techno said, looking at his clock.

"You go, I'll take the bus this time. You shouldn't be late."

"Are you sure?"

"Yeah, just go." Wilbur pushed Techno out of the house and shut it to his face.

In a few minutes of waiting Puffy finally came. She was their babysitter for Tommy. She had curly brown hair and ocean blue eyes.

"Hey Wilbur, sorry I am a bit late."

"No it's okay, but I gotta go. Tommy is still sleeping and had a hard night last night. He said he saw a monster, so I'll be glad if you are careful what he watches on tv."

"Oh sure, don't worry about it."

"Thanks, tell Tommy I love him." Wilbur waved to Puffy and left the house. Now it was only Puffy and Tommy.

She already knew what she was supposed to do so she got to work. First she cleaned up the house even though she was not supposed to and then made breakfast for Tommy.

When she put down some orange juice for him she heard the little feet's walking around the house. She knew it was Tommy so she waited until he came to the kitchen.

"Good morning Puffy"

"Good morning Tommy, how are you?"

"I am good, did you make pancakes?"

"Yes! You love them don't you?" Tommy nodded with excitement and sat on the chair. He ate it all in a blink of an eye and went back to his room to play.

Puffy joined him in a short time when she cleaned the dishes. They play together for a while and talk a bit.

"Well did you know mud tastes really nice?"

"Tommy mud is not good for you, we talked about this."

"But it tastes like-" before he could finish his sentence his attention got the best of him. He picked up a sheep toy and showed it to Puffy. "Look, Wilbur named this sheep friend. It's pretty nice and- did you watch Moana? It's a pretty good movie- Actually..." Tommy kept talking about random stuff in a second that Puffy couldn't even catch up to anything he talked about. Still she was trying to listen to him.

"Can we bake a cake, last time Wilbur tried he-" *thud*

They both stopped with the sound coming from the hallway. It sounded like something fell on the floor. So Puffy decided to check it, not thinking something would happen.

She opened Tommy's door and peeked into the hallway. It was a pretty short hallway so she could see what it was as soon as she looked.

There, a little cat figure was on the floor. It was pretty heavy and usually in the middle of the table. So it was hard for it to fall off by itself. Still she didn't pay much attention and put the cat back to its place. She was about to go back to Tommy's room when he ran towards her instead.