That Boy

Clay didn't like betting his whole life savings knowing they could go down the drain ,however the thrill was enough to make a grown man cry.

He walked in clinching his fist do to nervousness.He saw a crowd of people around a table.There was so many he couldn't even see the gamblers.It wasn't until now he noticed the blasting music and smell of alcohol.

He sat in a seat ready to gamble.Him and another man where going to play war.A simple game ,but a game of chance non the less.They let someone random divid the deck in half.They took their half and began to play.

This game was kinda boring.Clay winning ,but still boring.Clay ended up winning that game along with a lot of others.He had his own crowd of drunk morons now.

"HEY!Gamble george~~"

"Okay then"

Clay didn't know who George was ,or who the person who shouted that was.He walked to threw the crowd of people to see a dark haired,milky white skinned,and very dominant looking man sitting at that table.

"I don't see all the hype around this boy"

Oh but Clay did.His body ,the way he chomped that gum in his mouth ,how he sat with one leg on the chair while the other one was on the ground.

"Lets gamble blondie"

"Okay Georgie~"

George smirked at his name calling.George threw his hands on the table to explain the game.

"Mind if we play an original game?"

George asked not caring what the answer cause he would get his way in the end.

"Of course it wouldn't be fun if I had an a advantage now would it"

"Ok so these dice go up to 9 ,and since you are new blondie you can roll them.But anyways we will both say a number and whoever's number is closer to the number on the dice is the winner."

"That's it Georgie"

"Yes now shut up and place your bet"

George placed a $1,000 bet in cash on the table.Clay rolling his eyes placed a $500 bet.Clay grabbed the dice and said his number.

"6"

Clay said with confidence.

"9"

George said while rolling his eyes like he was to good for anyone.Clay picked up the dice and rolled sure enough it was a 8.

"Looks like you got this one Georgie"

"Of course I do"

"Give me another shot please I beg of you"

"Whatever"

It was boring to George now.He threw $10,000 dollars on the table like it was nothing.That's when Clay threw down $20k down like it was nothing as well.George's eyes widened.

George smirked and grabbed the dice.

"4"

George said while opening a new piece of gum.

"7"

Clay said while he grit his teeth.The dice fell from the boys hands onto the bored.It was a 6!Clay however didn't do excited giggle or even look happy about it.

He walked over to his component.Kneeing him while grabbing his chin pulling his head closer to Clay's.

"Georgie come with me"

"Ugh whatever"

George followed the man to the washroom.Clay grabbed George and pinned him to the wall.Clay kissed George and George kissed back.Clay grabbed George's shirt off.

George admired the perfectly placed freckles on the blond boys face.The way his hair was fluffy like a cloud.

Clay slipped his fingers into those black glossy leather shorts.He ripped those off while George unbuckled Clay's belt.George suck his arm out to lock the washroom door.

George fell to his knees and begged for Clay to let him suck his dick.Clay slide down his boxers allowing George to suck his dick.

George licked off any precum and gave kitten licks to the tip.He began to roll his tongue around Clay's cock until he took it all in.

When it hit the back of his throat he whined.

"This is what you've been begging for so take it all in Georgie"
"You're a lot less tough than you look ,or maybe it's just me lover boy"

Clay said while flicking George's nipples.George quickly nodded when Clay grabbed the back of George's head to position the boys head into his own liking.

George twirled his tongue all over Clays dick.Finally George stopped and snapped his head back to lean it on the washroom wall.

Clay got down on the floor to.Getting into a position where their dicks where touching.Clay kissed George and started to suck and sink his teeth into George's neck.

George let out a desperate moan when Clay grabbed his dick and twirled it around his finger.He stopped with George's dick and ran his fingers up to George's nipples.Clay kissed George while rubbing his nipples with his thumbs.

Clay wrapped his legs around George moving his hips making his dick rub against George's.George was reaching his limit and Clay knew it.Clay helped George up and slid his pants back on.Clay helped George out and sat him back in his seat.

George was blushing and got up to go back to the blond man ,but he ended up falling on top of him.Clay scooped George up and carried him out to his car.Clay sat him in the passenger seat and drove home.

He sat the boy on the couch and admired him asleep.He got cuddled up with George to wear he was in between Clay's legs while his head rested on Clay's stomach.

After a while Clay fell asleep too.