13.𝐫𝐞𝐰𝐚𝐫𝐝

En başından başla

Pope went in to speak to his grandmother as the three girls took a stroll outside leaving John B and JJ talking. "You know who else I'm worried about" JJ continued. "Sarah" He said. "i mean, bro, like it's her dad. you see what I'm saying" he said looking out at the 3 girls chatting. "you see, Kayla. Used to be way too affected by Rafe, her ex and all but now she's grown out of it" He said confidently. "she knows what he did though" John B said referring to both Sarah and Kayla.

"So what's the deal with this limbrey chick?" John B soon changing the conversation figuring out what to do about the evidence she has against ward

"So what's the deal with this limbrey chick?" John B soon changing the conversation figuring out what to do about the evidence she has against ward. "Good thing your best friend is JJ maybank" JJ smiled. "God" John B facepalming himself, "cuz i got a plan" 

"Hopefully It's better than springing me out of Jail" John B added, "nah, this is my best yet. listen." He proceeded to tell him the plan.

+++++

"I still can't believe you're related to denmark tanny." Pope still shocked too, "Are we in the presence of a royal" They began to bully him, "a king? we shall crown him. All hail the Lord of tannyhill" JJ spoke in a british accent as the other's pretend bowed down to him. 

"everybody relax, can we relax please" Pope asked as they stopped. While they were talking walked in the woman in crutches with her sidekick. As first instinct Pope confronted her about assaulting his father. But she denied innocently "Listen, we can keep on negotiating,but the fact is that I want the key." Limbrey said. "  And I won't stop until I have it.I don't have a choice, which means you don't either." she threatened. 

John B stood there beside JJ toying  with a key in his hand, "It's limbrey right?" He said causing her to soon turn towards him. "Is this what you're looking for?" He asked. "yes, it is" she slowly turned towards the boy. 

"Looking at the tide right now,I'd say it's about 20 feet deep out there. So, if I just threw it in the channel, the probabilityof you finding it again is slim to none. You wanna give it a shot? Ready?" John B held the key and almost threw it into the water. "no hey!" She yelled. "please don't do that" she sighed. 

after pretending a little bit more and negotiating the Tape for Big john's old key both Limbrey and Renfield left. "whose Idea was the fake key?" Pope asked turning back to his friends. "shockingly, not mine" Kiara said. "Hm, I don't know should we tell him" John B put his hand over JJ's shoulder. 

"wow" Kie said. "I'm pretty impressed" Kayla added as all of them laughed. Pope went up to JJ hug him too, "has hell frozen over?" "even a blind pig can find an acorn at times" He said. "I don't know what that means but I saw it on Reddit" JJ said. 

" I think, Kayla should reward him tonight huh?" John B winked. "Oh my Gosh" Kayla  muttered under her breath slightly embarrassed they started this. "ooh like reward him" Kiara smirked. "ouuu ouu ouuuuuuu" Pope started wolf whistling, followed by the rest of them as Kayla covered her face walking infront of them and laughed.

After handing over the tape to the police, The pogues went back as the three boys cheered "Ward cameron, King of the kooks, is going to jail!" Kayla, Kie and Sarah sitting outside noticing how Sarah was sad, they didn't blame her this was her dad. 

Before being able to carry on the conversation Sarah got a call from topper and left them there. soon finding out that her father was about to be arrested, letting the pogues know they jumped in the twinkie and drove. "Can you please hurry? I need to be there for Wheezie" Sarah said.

Now, Sparing the details. the cops surrounded Ward who was in the druthers, there he was talking to the cops, Confessing to something in order to save his child and as bad as the man may be he sure as hell loved his family. 

(dom toretto and ward are two different people guys)

Ward stood there with a huge change of emotion as he saw Sarah walk in, He yelled for the cops to get her out of there as she watched him in shock and yelled, "dad what're you doing?" 

"Sarah I'm sorry baby" he cried running down the stair as sarah yelled for him. "I love you" His last words before blowing the ship up completely. "no no no" Sarah broke down losing her only parent left. She looked at John B who almost seemed satisfied with the incident. 

Kayla ran off the scene as soon as possible with JJ following behind, but only one person on er mind Rafe Cameron.

the next chapter is insane, bye!