Sweeney Todd #4

trying something other than love in these imagines for once, so bare with me if it's not good :'-)

"Ugh, will she ever shut up?" I ask as I help my brother clean up his bloody mess. Ms. Lovett walked in to try and help but all she kept talking about was trying to marry Sweeney and starting a new life together. It sickened me to my stomach, if I'm being completely honest. I don't see them being together, and neither does Sweeney.

"I wish she would sometimes. But if she's the only thing keeping me from being arrested again, then we have to keep her around." Sweeney says.

"Hopefully the judge will come in soon, so that way your killing spree will end." I scoff as I throw away the rag I had been using to clean up the blood. I go to the window to look out and see if anyone at all was coming. I see no one, until the judge and his beadle friend walk towards the shop.

"I'll help keep the beadle downstairs. You know what to do." I nod towards Sweeney, who knows what to do without having me to ask.

"Hello. Is Mr. Todd upstairs?" Turpin asks. Even his voice makes my blood curdle.

"Yes, just in there."

"Thank you." He says, his eyes lingering on me. When he looks away, I almost gag. Ugh, as if. Gross. One throat slit and chair dump away from living in peace. As soon as I heard a loud thunk hit the floor, I rush into the barber shop.

"Well, seems someone finally got revenge, eh brother?" I say sarcastically.

"Yep. Now maybe I can finally get my life back together." Sweeney declares.

"And maybe I can be an auntie again! I can't wait to see Johanna, I wonder how she's doing." I say. Then I hear a small creak come from the chest, and I see a pale hand open it up. The person sees us, and we see them.

"Who are you?" I question. "Come on out."

A girl climbs out of the chest, shaking like a leaf. She had a hat on and a men's coat.

"I-I'm Johanna. I came here to wait for my friend and then I heard him coming in so I hid."

"Johanna? Is that really you?" Sweeney says, stepping towards her, but Johanna sort of backs away. "It's okay, I won't hurt you." Johanna sighs and steps towards her long last father.

"How do you know who I am?" Johanna asks.

"It's a long story, but I'm your father. Judge Turpin threw me into jail because he wanted your mother, and by the time I had come back your mom was dead and you were no where to be found." Sweeney explains.

"I knew that lunatic could never be my dad!" Johanna says as she jumps onto Sweeney, tackling him into a hug. "And this is your aunt, Y/n! She would help your mom take care of you when I ran my barber shop. She would rock you to sleep everyday."

"It's so nice to see you." Johanna says, and gives me a big hug as well.

"Oh, I missed you." I say, squeezing her tightly. "Hold on, I'll be back." I exit the barber shop to let Johanna and Sweeney talk, while I go to take care of Toby and Ms. Lovett.

"Hey, Y/n!" Mary Lovett says, who's standing near the oven with the door wide open, Toby right at her side.

"Sorry not sorry, bitch. But my brother doesn't like you." I say, shoving her into the oven, her body setting aflame instantly.

"What was that for?! You killed her!! I knew you and your brother were no good!" Toby shouts. I grab a nearby knife and pull a my brother: slit his throat.

"And you knew right." I say. "Sorry kid, but not really." (We just love murdering children) I drop the bloody knife on the ground, walking back to the barber shop, to where we will share new happier memories together, trying to forget the past, and trying to move on.