Chapter 23

(why did i get random motivation-)

"so, tell me what kind of guys do you like" jungkook asked taehyung.

"ummmmmmmmm, anyone who's like yoongi" 

"and what type is yoongi?"

"he's just.... so sweet and cute and adorable and whenever i look at him-" 

jungkook interrupted taehyung because he fucking knew that taehyung would continue talking for an hour and said "just describe him in three words"

"only three? uhhhhh well, he's charming, cute and very caring and also-"

"i said THREE" jungkook was kinda pissed

"okaY no need to get irritated gosh"

'why the fuck did i offer to help him?' jungkook thought to himself

"okay so i need to be charming, cute and caring. seems pretty easy" jungkook said

"umm hey instead of making me fall in love with an uglyass like you, why dont you set me up with one of your friends?" taehyung said, liking the idea of falling in love with a stranger instead of fucker jungkook.

"um excUSE mE, did you just call me ugLY?" jungkook said, offended.

"yeah i did, got a problem?"

jungkook just scoffed. 

hmm one of my friends.....

WAit 

"hey! i do know a friend who would love to date you!" jungkook said enthusiastically. 

(WTF I WROTE THAT WORD ENTHUSIASTICALLY AND IT CAME OUT CORRECT AND I DIDNT NEED AUTO CORECT TF TF TF)

"who, who is it" taehyung asked

"actually neverminded, he's more into bitches" jungkook said

"oh, who was it though?" 

"my dog, gureum" 

(PLSSSS I XCANT BELEIVE I WROTE THAT IM SO CLOSE TO DELETING ITNJFHEFUEFU)

"WHAT THE FUCK?" taehyung was more shocked at the fact that bitches meant girls- 

jungkook started laughing so hard that his stomach was hurting

"asshole" taehyung smacked his arm

"OMGG I CANT BELIEVE YOU THOUGH- HhAHAHAHAHA"

"wait, you have a dog? that's so cool, i've always wanted a dog" taehyung was now sad because of his lifelong dream he never got

"yeah, he's really cute" jungkook had finally stopped laughing and saw taehyung's pouting face.

'how the fuck is he so cute- wait what? did i just call him cute-' jungkook's mind was full of confusion. 

"all dogs are cute" taehyung said with an obvious face.

(okay i know its a REALLLYLY short chapter but im tryingg just for you guys :) also sorry for the dog joke i know its really lame but bye-)