𝐎𝐍𝐄.

✧˖*°࿐ •*⁀➷
001. NEW BEGINNINGS
REAL LIFE

"what?"

vinnie looked at aria, who gave him a small smile.

"uh, surprise?"

"you're joining the hype house?"

"uh, yeah?" aria replied, "do you not want me to?"

"of course i do, ri, it was just a surprise," vinnie said, "you know we have to act like we don't really know each other, right?"

"yeah, i do. but sneaking around and stuff is gonna be fun."

vinnie smiled, moving closer to aria. "hey, and now we'll get to spend more time together."

aria grinned, pecking vinnie's cheek. "more time doing what?"

vinnie smirked, pushing the girl back onto the bed and hovering over her. "more time doing this."

•*⁀➷
three days later

aria waved as vinnie walked out of her apartment. the both of them had been packing up the last of her stuff that she was bringing to hype, and soon, mia and kouvr were going to come over.

fifteen minutes later, the two older girls were at aria's door, and aria let them in, the three of them almost shaking with excitement.

"oh, wow, how'd you pack everything so fast?" mia asked, looking around and seeing everything piled up in the living room.

"um, i had some help from a friend," aria said, avoiding mia's eyes. "and pj helped me out a few days ago too."

"well, it just makes it easier for us," kouvr laughed, grabbing a box. "should we start moving things into the truck? alex is down there trying to fix his vlog camera. he broke it on the way here."

aria chuckled, and nodded, the three girls each picking up a box and making their way downstairs, and doing that over and over again until aria's apartment was basically empty.

"i'm gonna miss this place," she mumbled, as kouvr walked up next to her and wrapped an arm around her shoulder.

"to new beginnings, right?"

aria smiled, leaning into kouvr's shoulder. "to new beginnings."

the two of them stepped out of her apartment for the last time, and aria locked the door with her key.

"alright, let's go."

•*⁀➷

alex and his vlog camera had basically been following aria's every move since she sat inside his car and headed to the hype house.

"i'm so happy you're finally here," thomas said as the she walked into the house, and even though she had been there many, many times, it felt different, because now she was here to stay.

"me too, thomas," aria smiled, giving him a quick hug. "where's everyone else?"

"uh, the boys are probably still asleep, except for vinnie, he's training for his fight. you haven't met him personally yet, have you?"

"uh, i've seen him around, i  uh, i guess we're mutuals," aria replied, looking around the house she would now be calling home. "i'm hungry."

"we got you mcdonald's because we knew you would say that!" kouvr yelled from the kitchen. "come here and we can eat."

•*⁀➷

after eating about fifteen chicken nuggets, fries, and a chocolate milkshake, aria sat back in her seat, her stomach finally full.

"jeez, i never knew moving would make me so hungry," she mumbled, leaning her head onto mia's shoulder, since she was sitting next to her. "and i still have to unpack and decorate my room."

mia laughed, "don't worry, i'll help you, you know i love interior designing."

the two girls made their way down the first floor hallway to aria's new room, which was at the very end.

aria opened the door, and ran to the bed that was already in the room, laying down on it with a sigh. "it's nice in here."

mia chuckled, opening a box with her acrylic nails. "okay, so these are your clothes, and there's hangers in there, so you can start hanging shit up in your closet okay?"

"okay," aria said, grabbing the box from mia's arms and walking into her small walk in closet, starting to fold and put some stuff inside.

mia had grabbed the led lights that were in another box, and started putting them up around aria's door and wall, using a plastic chair as a stool to reach the ceiling.

michael and his girlfriend tatty, as well as her twin, natty, came in a few minutes later, hugging aria and officially welcoming her into the hype house, and then helping aria and mia unpack as well.

•*⁀➷

two hours later, aria's room was basically finished, the empty boxes piled up outside her room.

"wow, we're kinda good at this," michael said, "if the tiktok thing doesn't work out, we could become interior designers or work for uhaul or something."

aria laughed, laying back on her bed with a sigh. "i'm so tired, holy shit."

"me too," natty and tatty said together, before shaking their heads. "stop copying me," they said together again.

"do you guys do that a lot?" aria said, laughing.

"more than you think," natty giggled, "it's a twin power, i guess."

"it's cute," mia said, sitting on aria's rolly chair. "oh, and tomorrow, we're going to boa to celebrate you officially becoming a hype house member, aria."

the girl groaned. "i hate when you guys do stuff like that for me."

"well, deal with it, because i planned the whole celebration and you're gonna love it, okay? it's basically just dinner with us."

aria sighed. "okay, well i guess i'll have to be there."

"that's the spirit," mia grinned. "now, we're gonna get out of here, you take a nap, and come down for dinner later, okay? hopefully everyone else will be there too."

aria nodded, grabbing a pillow and cuddling up next to it as everyone else left her new room.

•*⁀➷