Chapter 19

The next day started and I said goodbye to my brother. When he was gone I laid down in my bed and took a nap. Tonight, was the ball and I didn't want to look exhausted, but after a few hours someone called me. I opened my eyes and grabbed my phone. It was Thor and I groaned and declined the call, but after a few minutes my phone buzzed again. "What?" I yelled into my phone and I heard a laugh. "Good Morning to you too sunshine." "Natasha" I sighed and closed my eyes. "Why so angry?" "Because I'm trying to sleep, before the ball tonight and Thor called me a few minutes ago and what can I do for you?" Natasha laughed and I heard her walking around and closing a door. "Wanda is freaking out" she said quietly, and I sat up. "What? What's wrong?" "She has no idea what she could wear tonight" Nat laughed, and I heard Wanda in the background yelling. I laughed too and said to Natasha to give Wanda the phone. "Hey" Wanda whispered, and I smiled "Hey babygirl, what's wrong?" "I don't know what to wear tonight" she sighed and groaned frustrated. "Calm down, everything is already settled. Tony will bring you the dress I bought for you and Natasha will help you." "Really?" Wanda whispered and I smiled. "Yes really, I can't wait to see you tonight, remember I will pick you up and before you ask, between 7 and 7:30pm. And now give the phone back to Natasha I need to speak with her about something important." "I don't know what to say right now, I'm so thankful and happy right now. I can't wait to see you tonight and I really want to know what you're wearing and..." "Okay that's enough, give me my phone" Natasha said and took the phone away from Wanda. I could hear Wanda arguing and I laughed. Natasha and I talked about something and then we declined the call. I took a deep breath and stood up to get ready, but I looked at the clock first. 4pm, okay I have a few hours to get ready.

I looked at the myself through the mirror and smiled. I liked my dress and my hair was curly. It was nice to dress up again and to go out with someone who I really like. Of course, the dinner with Thor was nice, but Wanda is different. My feelings for Wanda are different. My hand smoothed my dress down again and I took one last look, before I grabbed my purse.

When I walked into the compound and told Friday to inform Wanda about my arrival

When I walked into the compound and told Friday to inform Wanda about my arrival. Natasha was first to greet me and gasped when she saw me. "You look so goddamn hot" Nat said and hugged me. Tony, Steve and Thor came into the main room too and Tony clapped. "Wow, you look really good" Tony said and hugged me too. Tony and I are getting along really good and I'm really glad. "Did you give her the dress?" I whispered when he hugged me and he nodded, "yes and you should have seen her eyes. She was speechless." Friday announced that Wanda was on her way down to the main room and I got nervous. It was the first time since, I don't even know since when, but I was nervous, very nervous but I smiled, it was also very exciting. I was deep in my thoughts and Natasha poked me in my sides and I looked up. My eyes met Wanda's and I gasped loudly at her appearance.

The dress looked magnificent at her and her hair laid in waves around her shoulders

The dress looked magnificent at her and her hair laid in waves around her shoulders. Wanda stood before me and I took her hand. "I think I've never seen you speechless" Wanda whispered and blushed. "Now you saw me speechless" I smiled back at her and kissed her cheek. "You're so beautiful babygirl" I whispered into her ear and kissed her jaw. "Are you ready?" She nodded and I pulled back, locking eyes with Nat. Natasha nodded and winked. Wanda and I walked outside and when the door closed I pulled her against me and kissed her. She moaned against my lips and deepened the kiss. "We need to go Wanda" I mumbled with closed eyes but pecked her lips again. We pulled apart and got to my car.