Misses Min stopped mid-sentence as her phone started ringing in the middle of the class. She looked at it for a split second before her fa returned pale and she answered the phone.
"Yes- yes... I'll be right there" she hung up and turned towards us. "The teachers are having an emergency meeting, the next period will be free where you can do what you want as long as you don't leave the campus and follow the school rules. I'll get going now" she collected her stuff and headed off as fast as she could.

I looked towards Sunoo who was already looking at me. "What do we do now?" I asked him as I had nothing better to do.
The sunshine thought for a moment. "Why don't we-"

"Haewon" Jay stated as he smashed both his hands on my desk to get my attention. "Which classroom is this?"

"Why the fuck are you so annoying all of a sudden" I looked at him stupidly and scoffed. "143"

Being satisfied with my answer Jay wrote something on his phone before walking back to his desk to get his chair. He dragged it along the floor making a loud noise in the classroom. No one talked as everyone in the room was looking at him, he had everyone's attention.
He sat down in front of me and Sunoo with the the most annoying smiles on his face.

If only I could wipe that smile off that face.

"Why did you need the room number?" Sunoo asked the older.
Jay shrugged his shoulders and crossed his arms over his chest. Sunoo gave min a look knowing something was up before turning towards me. But his eyes quickly drifted to somewhere over my head as someone came into the room.

I followed Sunoos eyes and found Sunghoon and Heeseung making their way toward us. Not long after Niki also entered the classroom with a Jungwon trailing behind.
They all took seating around my and Sunoo's table.

"Why are you here?" I copied Jay's action, crossing my arms over my chest and leaning back in my chair. If I had worn pants I could have sat more comfortably, but since I was wearing a skirt I had to sit with my legs closed.
"Can't we be here?" Niki sassed back. Sometimes I wonder what is the matter with this kid, but then I remember that I don't want to know.

As the six guys before me started a conversation among themselves I could feel someone burn holes in the back of my head. I turned my head to the side only to find Jisoo staring at me with a hateful look in her eyes. Behind her was Layla wearing the same expression.
I swallowed the lump in my throat and turned away from them. Numerous thoughts filled my head, some about what people may think of me now, and some about what Jisoo and Layla would do to get me away from the boys.

"Earth to Haewon" Niki uttered while waving his hand in front of my face. I blinked a couple of times managing to get back to reality. "What?" I asked annoyed.

"Nothing, you just looked a little lost there"

"I'm not- I'm fine"

"Whatever you say" he shrugged his shoulders and looked for something interesting to do. "Has someone seen Jake- where is he?"
As they were too caught up in finding Jake, but they were still sitting around my desk, I rose from my chair and excused myself saying I had to go somewhere.

As I walked down the long hallway someone shouted my name behind me. I turned around and found Minnie running toward me with a huge grin on her face. "HAEWON"
I turned away and walked as fast as I could away from her, but in a matter of seconds, she had grabbed me by my wrist, stopping me. She yanked me towards her and made me face her.