Chapter 13: Please stay with me

Start from the beginning

"You are not saying goodbye Sheldon. I refuse for you to say goodbye. I am not leaving you. I am staying. " She said.

"Okay Amy. I am not saying goodbye then. Why don't we go somewhere else okay ? "

She nodded. I walked over to my dad now.

"If you stay here and I go will you still be able to find me when I need you ? " I asked watching Amy look at the coffee shop still trying to make sense of it all.

"Yeah I will be able to find you. You will show me the way. Just go and Sheldon try get her back home. She needs to go back home. " He said desperately.

"Unfortunately her home is here so that's kind of hard but I am going to try get her back to her other home. " I said with sadness in my voice. I was going to do something I didn't want to do.

Amy came to me now looking at my dad with confusion now until it hit her.

"Sheldon is this your father ?" She said shocked.

I nodded with a smile," Father this is Amy Farrah Fowler my wife who I have told you about and Amy this is my father George. "

"It's nice to finally meet you Amy. You did good for him you know ? You made his life better. " My father said.

"Why don't we go now okay?" I said pulling her to the door.

I waved bye to my dad then held on to both of her hands and closed my eyes.

"What are you doing Sheldon?" She asked.

I then opened my eyes and opened the door that led somewhere else. Amy stared at it wide eyed not believing what was happening. She looked at me with a smile as she walked through the door then I followed.
-----------------------------------------------------------

Bernadette's pov:

"Leo you need to eat something please. " I said trying to put the food closer to him.

He pushed it away then shook his head.

"Mommy must tell me to eat. I will only eat if Mommy tells me to. " He said.

He knew that couldn't happen but he was hoping it would get her to come back. This poor little boy is at the verge of losing two parents at such a young age. We were on the verge of losing our two best friends. My two best friends.

"Leo. Mommy and Daddy can't focus on getting better if they have to worry about you looking after yourself. So why don't you eat even if it is small so Daddy and Mommy can focus on coming back okay. " Rajesh said reaching to his level.

Leo sighed then looked at the food like it was the last thing he wanted.

"I just want them back Uncle Raj. Why can't they come back ?" He said hoping he would give him the answer.

"They are trying to sweetie and they have the best doctors helping them so try eating your food while we wait." Penny said ruffling his hair.

Leo slowly took the food from my hands now eating the smallest bite imaginable.

"Do you want me to read to you Leo while you eat ?" Mary asked.

Leo nodded as Mary sat next to him opening up the children book and started reading. For every few words he could pick up he would read with her then munched on another bite of his sandwich as a reward.

"I can't ever imagine what that child is going through Howie. I can't imagine Halley and Michael losing us ever. " I said burying my head in his chest.

"I know Bernie but let's not think like that okay. We are not losing them. I refuse to believe we are losing them. They are both going to be okay. " Howard said brushing my hair out of my face.