ᴄʜᴀᴘᴛᴇʀ ᴛʜɪʀᴛᴇᴇɴ

❀❀❀❀❀
"You can't find Makoto or Byakuya anymore, (y/n)?" Aoi widened her eyes, immediately getting worried about the two missing males. "Where could they be?" "They can't be so far away, can they? After all, this school is completely locked and isolated from the outside world." Celestia said, thinking to herself quietly.

"Upupu!" Monokuma jumped onto one of the tables in the dining room. "That's because I isolated them from all of you! If nobody kills in the next 24 hours, one of them will become a victim! Good luck in trying to win this game, upupu!"

With that said, the black and white bear disappeared again, leaving the others worrying about the well being of their fellow classmates. "I-Is he going to... To kill them...?" Chihiro asked, getting more quiet with every word he managed to say. How could one living being be so cruel?

The small, brown haired programmer then seemed to begin to think though. "Wait... I think I've seen Monokuma before... But I can't remember where..." 'That's because you helped me to program and build him, back in Hope's Peak Academy!' The secret mastermind tilted her head to the side. "You saw him before...?"

"F-ck, what do you mean?! Spit it out! Are you one of the people that organised this sh-tty killing game?!" The Ultimate Biker Gang Leader asked, grabbing the thinking female's collar and shaking her violently. As an answer, Chihiro only gave some small gasps, trying to get down again.

"I-I already told y-you! I really don't remember where I saw him! B-But it was a while ago!" "Hey, let her down! If she doesn't remember, that's okay! At least she's trying to be useful!" The Ultimate Swimming Pro quickly said, hiding behind Sakura a bit.

"She's right! Fighting won't bring us forward, especially not in a situation like this! You know, where we're set up to kill each other. There were already enough victims, and now there are two lives on the line. So what are we gonna do?" The (h/c) haired girl whined slightly.

"First of all, we should stay calm. If we panick, we will only make rash decisions. So let's all calm down and then search for a solution together. After all, we want to save Byakuya and Makoto." The Ultimate Martial Artist crossed her arms, looking up at the ceiling.

"Sakura is right!" (Y/n) clapped her hands together, a smile sneaking onto her face. "If we all stay calm and work together, no one, not even Byakuya and Makoto will die!" 'Well, one of them is already dead, but they will get to know that later on in the story.'

"That's right! I like your enthusiasm, (y/n)!" The Ultimate Swimming Pro gave her a nod, smiling brightly. And even though the secret mastermind smiled back, she was disgusted in the inside. 'People already died, yet you just don't seem to loose hope. Why's that? And how is it possible?'

Disgusted an confused. That were the right terms for the way she felt inside whenever she saw hopeful faces. Trying her best to hide the disappointment in their hope, the (h/c) haired girl hummed. "Now, maybe we should search for the room they're hidden in!" Celestia shook her head.

"As far as we know, this school is enormously big. I'm sure there are hidden rooms that we will never know off." 'You're so smart, Celestia. Of course you'll never find them. You'll find Byakuya's corpse and Makoto will disappear forever.' "You're right! I'm so stupid, I'm sorry, haha!"
❀❀❀❀❀