PART THREE

"The nineteen-sixty-one Feerari two-fifty GT California

            "The nineteen-sixty-one Feerari two-fifty GT California." Ferris, Cameron, and I were standing right outside of Cameron's garage, staring at his dads red Ferrari. "Less than one-hundred were made. My father spent three years restoring this car. It is his love, it is his passion..."

"It is his fault he didn't lock the garage."

"Ferris, what're you talking about?" Cameron nervously chuckled, slowly catching on. "Ferris, my father loves this car more than life itself."

"A man with priorities so far out of whack doesn't deserve such a fine automobile."

"Ferris, this is a really bad idea. Why don't we just take my car?" I held up my keys.

"That thing?" He pointed to my car. "George Peterson wouldn't be caught dead in that."

"Well Edward Rooney doesn't know that."

"Ferris, no." Cameron walked over to Ferris as he inspected the red Ferrari. "Apparently you don't understand. He never drives it. He just rubs it with a diaper."

"Ferris, knock it off." I hit Ferris' arm after he skipped around the car, holding onto it.

"Ferris, remember how insane he went when I broke my retainer? Huh?"

"I remember that." I nodded. "We were eating pizza and we started arm wrestling... I slammed our hands down on the retainer and split it down the middle." I looked down in embarrassment.

"See, that was just a little piece of plastic. This is a Ferrari."

"Cameron, I'm sorry, but we can't pick up Sloane in your car."

"Oh, you're sorry when you say it to Cameron, but when it's me you could care less." I rolled my eyes.

"I'm having a serious conversation with my bestfriend." Ferris turned to glare at me.

"I'm having a serious conversation with my bestfriend." I mocked.

"Could you be immaturer?"

"That's not a word, stupid."

"Whatever." He turned back to Cameron. "Mr. Rooney would never believe Mr. Peterson drives that piece of shit."

"It's not a piece of shit." Cameron said, sadly.

"It is a piece of shit."

"What kind of car do you have, Ferris? Oh yea, you don't have a car." We glared at each other, Ferris being the one to break it.

"Look, Cameron, don't worry about it. Like the dog over there said, I don't even have a piece of shit, I have to envy yours."

"Oh, thanks." Cameron replied sarcastically.

"Look, I'm sorry, there's nothing else we can do." Ferris hopped into the drivers side of Mr. Frye's car.

"He wants you dead." I told Cameron, walking up next to him.