chapter 5

I drove to Mindy's house and walked up to the front door and rang the door bell."What do you want".she said." Can i take you out for dinner". " Why should I".she said. "Because i love you and I was stupied to go out that night i am sorry please will you have dinner with me".i said. "Fine I have to get dressed".she said. " Put something nice on we are going to a five star restaurant".i said. "I"m not dum why else would you wear a suit  and tie".she said. We arrived at the restaurant. We sat down at are table and ordered. A little while later we got are food and we talked. Then i got out of my seat and got on one knee and said"Mindy will you marry me".i said. "yes".she said. A week later we bought a big house three days before my first fight. I drove to the gym and started to train. "Hey Drake".Jeff said. "Hi 'what we going to do today".i said. "speed and strenght".he said. "Ok lets get started". "Ok drake i want you to run this track two times".he said. "Ok lets get started".i said. Half way of the first lap i felt like i was dying. "Move your ass Drake MOVE". he said. All of a sudend i was funning the fastes i ever san in my life. A coulpe minutes later i was done. " You tired".he said. "I feel like i'm going to die".i said. "Ok lets go back to the gym".he said. A little while later we where at the gym. "Your done for today".said Jeff. "Hey Drake can you drive me home"?said Mindy. "sure".i said. We arrived at Mindy's house and i walked her up to the door."Fuck".she said "what".i said. "I forgot my keys in the house and my room mate is on a trip. "You want to stay with me".i said. "Yea". We got back in the car and drove to my house and went in the house. "Hey babe do you want pjs or shorts"?i said. "Shorts".she said. We got in bed. "Hey sence where getting married you want to move in in with me"? "Yes".she said. All of sudend we were doing it.