"Don't be like that." Cameron sat slumped on the side of his bed.

"Alright." I sighed. "Are we going or what?" He nodded, sliding out of bed and slipping his shoes on. "I always liked this jersey." I gestured to the one he was wearing.

"Yea?" He looked up at me with raised eyebrows.

"Mhmm. It looks good on you." My eyes slightly widened as I stared at the ground, registering what I'd just said.

"You think?" I looked up to see a smile on his face.

"Yea, well, that and red is my favorite color." I tried to cover up my slip-up. "Ready to go?" He nodded and we walked out of the house and to his car. He sat there for a minute, staring straight ahead. "Cam, are you gonna start the car?"

"I don't know about this, Sare. Maybe I should just stay home."

I sighed at his inconsistency. "Whatever you wanna do, Cam." We sat in silence for a minute or so. "Cam?"

"He'll keep calling me." He squeezed his eyes shut in frustration. "He'll keep calling me until I come over. He'll make me feel guilty." He sighed. "This is ridiculous. Okay, I'll go, I'll go, I'll go." He finally started the car, so I buckled my seatbelt. Only a second later, he took the key out of the ignition, slamming on the steering wheel.

"Cameron, we don't have to go." I rubbed his arm, earning nothing but silence.

"You're right, we'll stay." We got out of the car and he stomped to the front door, swiftly turning around and walking to the back of the car. He stood still before jumping in place out of anger.

"Clearly you don't wanna go, so we won't go." I held onto his shoulders to keep him from jumping.

"This is complete bullshit!" He yelled, getting into the car once again.

I rubbed my temples before, once again, getting into the passenger seat of his car. This time, he started the car instantly, and began driving the short distance to Ferris' house.

It only took ten minutes, if that, to get there. We walked up to the front door and I knocked. "Housekeeping!" I spoke in a high pitch voice, as if to disguise myself.

"JJ, I told you not to-" Ferris looked surprised when he opened the door to see my face. "Oh, it's you."

"I missed you too!" I faked a smile, hugging him.

"Yea, I guess I might've missed you. Maybe." He patted my back before I ended the hug, stepping aside to let him and Cameron greet one another. "Cameron!" He pulled him in for a hug before Cameron pushed him off.

"What're we doing here, Ferris?" We stepped into the house, Ferris closing the door behind us.

"You're here to have the greatest day of your lives." Ferris said as if it were obvious. "But first, I need one small favor." He flashed a big smile before handing Cameron the phone.

"Uh-uh. No way, Ferris." He placed the phone back on the hook. "I am not making a phony call for you."

"Well of course it's gonna be phony, what else do you use to make a call?" He looked at us expectantly, waiting for a laugh. "Cmon, Cameron, I need you to call Rooney and pretend to be Sloane's dad to get her out of school."

"No, Ferris. I'm not doing it." He crossed his arms.

"Sarah, Cameron's told me-"

"Give me the damn phone." Cameron snatched the phone from Ferris' hand before dialing the number and taking his jersey off to get more comfortable, revealing a green shirt with suspenders.