Chapter- 8 (Princess Cup -1)

Only 2 Months were left for Serena and others girls to compete for the title 'World Queen'. But P.Oak announced, 1 month before the tournaments there will be half yearly test in the school. And for sure Serena passed with flying colors. School has declared half days for students who are taking part in the tournament.

With Serena

Serena looked in the sky and looked determined to win Princess Cup. She then ran off onto the road and off to her training destination.

Serena had finally found her training spot. An array of flowers immersed among a beautiful valley immersed the setting around Serena and all her friends. They all were really happy to see such an amazing view.

Serena mutually though to herself "This is where I found Eevee, which evolved to Sylveon! Man, what an experience that was. Now I get to train full time here and make the most of my training."

She wondered "Everybody is surely going to bring their a game to win the title of World Queen. Well, when the masterclass arrives, I'm instantly off. Well, we gotta get ready for that moment!". And with that Serena turned towards her Pokemon

She replied with cheerfulness "Are you guys ready to do this? We're gonna train harder than ever to win that Cup this time!".

Delphox replied with a "Del delphox! (You know I'm ready!)".

Pangoro said "Goro Goro! (I'm so ready to win this time!)"

Sylveon called out a "Sylveon Syl! (You can count on us, Serena!)"

All were ready to train harder than ever before! They then went at it every day from the cracks of dawn to the first shine of moonlight. So many amazing performances Serena and her pokemon had made. So much firey rhythm from Braixen, so much power and precision from Pangoro, so much windy wonders from Sylveon. Serena had been training for about 5-6 hours and never stopped.

With Dawn

With the cool luminous breezes rushing through her hair, Dawn takes a leisurely walk to the Luminous Performance Hall, where she will register for the upcoming Pokemon showcase.

As Dawn approached the brightly colored Showcase Hall, she slowed down a bit to catch her breath.

Dawn: *enters the glass sliding doors and approaches the counter.

Dawn: "Hello miss, I'd like to register for the Luminous City Pokemon showcase please."

Contest Clerk: "Sure, I just need to see your Showcase Pass."

Dawn: *hands in her Sinnoh Contest Pass

Contest Clerk: "Oh I'm sorry this pass is for Sinnoh Contests only, lets get you a Kalos Pass." *giggles

Dawn: *giggles back "I'm so sorry, I guess I was confused and all."

Contest Clerk: "It's alright, just put your Poke Dex in one of those slots and we'll finish the registration process."

Dawn: *grabs her Poke Dex and enters it in the slots, green lights appear in the slots.

Contest Clerk: All right, you're all set. *hands a Book and a pass to Dawn.* "Here's your Contest Pass and The Official Guidebook to the Kalos Pokemon Showcase, Now, you're all set for your performance. Oh, and by the way, read that book carefully, you will get all informations about Kalos and it's showcase. You will find all that showcase guidelines in your Guidebook."

Dawn: "Thank You so much!" *giggles

Dawn: *jumps for joy outside

Dawn: *stops and gets the Showcase Guide Book and flips the pages to performance guidelines