Challenge 4: On a date.

A week had passed since Yuri was at Fujisaki's house watching a movie with him.

Everything was still the same; Yuri fucking whoever he dared, his club mates the same (except Itome), Tooru sunk in depression.

Everything was normal.

Now it was Wednesday again and classes were generally over.
Tooru came out leaning a couple of notebooks and a book against his chest.

He started walking towards the rooftop, and once there he sat down on the ground and leaned his back against the railing.
He left one of the notebooks and the book on the ground, the remaining notebook rested on his legs, took a pencil out of his pocket and began to make meaningless strokes. Making a detailed and pretty eye as a result.

He made a small heart in the corner of the eye and closed the notebook, took the rest, put the pencil in his pocket again and walked to the exit, before he reached the exit he saw Yuri coming in along with Tamura.

He put more strength against his chest and lowered his gaze.

The hair-pink upon seeing him smiled, approached him, took him by the chin and made him raise his head.

- Tooooru. ~ Jaw are you!

- U-Uh, hi Yuri-kun.

- Are we going to the movies or?

- Today?

- Ye!

- Su-Sure! I'm so glad Yuri-kun invited me to go to the movies with him. Ah. ~

- Date, date.

- Huh? Like... A date?

Ayato nodded frantically. Tamura just looked at everything with amusement.

- I'll explain more clearly and at length, you know how Yuri is. He doesn't speak well. He acts like an idiot. - The blue-haired man rested his arm on Yuri's shoulder. - Although I think you understand him perfectly, stalker.

Fujisaki just nodded embarrassed to be called that.
Even if it was true, it's weird to be called like that just like that.
Very strange.

- I'll explain anyway, Yuri didn't give details. It's completely silly. But well, Yuri was looking for you to invite you to the date, as he already said. He says at one o'clock at the ice cream shop you both already know perfectly well, but when you finish lunch would be fine too. Take as much time as you want to get there, just before four because Yuri has some unfinished business with some guys. You know.

Tooru felt bad to hear that last, of course.But knowing that Yuri sought him out to invite him on a date made his happiness greater than his sadness.
At least at that moment.

Yuri instead glared at Tamura from under his glasses. - Bad Tamura! Very bad!

[---]

They were both already in the ice cream shop.

- What do you want to do, Yuri-kun?

Yuri opened his eyes a little wider, smiled at Tooru, took his hand and started to 'drag' him to a place Tooru didn't know.

When they were already in the place, the jet realized that it was a discotheque.
And as much as I like to dance.... Tooru thought and then sighed.

Obviously he went in. He didn't like it, but it wasn't just anyone who invited him.
It was Yuri Ayato, his hero and the love of his life. The person he loved with his life, literally.

He stood leaning his back against one of the columns of the disco inside.

She could see Yuri dancing animatedly from afar. Some guys were coming up to dance with him and he of course accepted.
He felt like a nuisance so he lowered his gaze and walked to the exit, being there he leaned against the wall and stood there looking at nothing, waiting for Yuri to get tired or something. Because he's sure to come out for any reason but noticing that he's not inside.

After a while Yuri came out agitated.
Maybe he did something racy with someone in there.

Tooru had a different idea of what dating was.
Maybe it was because he was the only person in the world who sucked, yeah, that must be it.

Although maybe Yuri is like that from all that dancing.... But is that on his shoulder a hickey?
Better not to know. She doesn't want to cry now.

He should be happy that he at least went out with Yuri.

The jet-haired man took his watch out of his pocket and checked the time on it.
Twenty-five past three.

- Yuri-kun, I think I'll be going. So you can be free to do your business before four o'clock.

Yuri shook his hand and started walking to the planetarium.
A very popular place to tell the truth.

The pelirosa paid, went to the fourth observation room and was enjoying the view and listening to the woman with them talking about the stars.

Tooru had no choice but to 'enjoy' it as well.

[---]

Fujisaki ended up going home alone after leaving Yuri near Yuri's set.

Already being safe at home he took his antidepressants and went to his bed to cry.

They were on a date. He and his crush.
But it was disastrous.
At least for him.

He's almost completely sure that for Yuri it was great.

Ah, what a day Tooru Fujisaki had.