Chapter 1

Mia's POV

It was sunny with a little bit of wind at the Avenger's compound, the birds singing softly, the flowers blooming, the trees gently swaying in the wind. Mia had just gotten breakfast and was eating her Shreddies with the other Avengers. Once she'd finished her cereal she went back to her room and had a shower, got changed in to a casual outfit and went downstairs. "Bye dad. Me and Wanda are going to Starbucks and going shopping," shouted Mia.

"Ok but be safe," shouts Thor from another room as he stuffs his face with the last piece of his toast. Mia and Wanda headed to Starbucks and had a little girls chat. They hung out all day and went to quite a few shops and bought lots of new clothes, beauty products and decor for their rooms. When they finished shopping they headed back to the compound.

"We're back!" Shouted Wanda.

"Ok, nice to have you two back," said Tony as he slurped on a cup of coffee. Mia and Wanda ran back to their rooms and went and tried ob all the clothes they had bought and they even had a little fashion show. Once they finished mucking around they put their new clothes, beauty products and decor away. After that they got changed into their new pjs, had a chill evening, watched a movie and went to bed. All was well. It seemed that everything was perfect and nothing could go wrong.

Authors Note
Hey guys so this is the first chapter of the first book that I have ever posted. So I really hope you enjoy it and I'm just going to post whenever but I will keep you updated. So sorry it's short. Tell me what's you think and be honest. Give me your suggestions and maybe I will put it in the book. Thanks for reading and the next chapter will be out sometime next week. Bye! 👋