We then walked hand in hand to the dinning room to have our dinner.

We began to eat. 

We talked about different things. I waited until we finished eating to tell him about getting a job.

Finally it was time. 

"Xavier, I think I'm finally ready to get a job. I know you wanted me to fully recover  and wait until I gain back all my memories but I truly feel better now. I've been looking online for different jobs and I found this job at a flower shop. I think I'll do great and I have faith I'll get the job." 

"Audrey, no …" He said in a low voice.

He looked pensive. 

"I know you're worried about my health but I'm honestly a lot better now. I'm excited for this new job." 

"I don't think this is a good idea." 

"If I don't get a job at this flower shop then I'm sure I'll find something else. I want to work and help you with our finances in any way I can. I think this will be good for both of us. I'm sure…" 

"ENOUGH! I DON'T WANT TO HEAR THIS ANYMORE. MY ANSWER IS NO AND THAT'S FINAL! END OF DISCUSSION!"

Xavier yelled at me for the first time.

I was shocked. I didn't even know how to react.

I felt like crying and I knew I needed to leave before that happened.

I didn’t say a word and instead stood up and was about to leave when I was pulled back.

"I'm so sorry for raising my voice. I'm really sorry princess. I can take care of you with the work I do. I can buy you whatever you want. I can take you anywhere in the world. All you have to do is ask and I will give you everything and anything. Please don't burden yourself with working. You still haven't remembered everything about your past. I need you to fully recover and then you can look for a job." 

Although I was still upset that he had raided his voice and practically yelled at me. It was obvious he was doing it out of concern for me. 

He was shaking. I could tell he was worried about my health and he felt that keeping me at home would be better for me.

"I didn't like that you yelled at me. You've never spoken to me like that."

Just thinking back at what happened made me want to cry. But I held it in.

"I'm truly sorry princess. I should never have done that. It won't happen again, I promise."

He grabbed my hands and kissed them.

He then leaned closer to me and gently kissed my forehead. 

"I'm really sorry." He said.

I didn't say anything 

He grabbed my hand and we walked to our bedroom.

I quickly got ready for bed and put the blanket over me.

I still hadn’t gotten over what had happened earlier. I knew that having a good rest would help me feel better.

I felt Xavier’s strong arms wrap around me.

“I’m really sorry princess. I really didn’t mean to raise my voice. I promise I’ll make it up to you tomorrow. I’ll take the day off and we can go anywhere you want.”

I liked the sound of that. It was clear Xavier felt awful for what happened earlier.

“Alright then, I will take that offer. Let’s go to the amusement park tomorrow.”