1

♠️Welcome to Chapter One♠️

Y/N: "Ugh. I wonder what kind of stress Mrs. Lara is going to be putting us through this semester?"

Isabelle: "Glad I hope it's nothing difficult. I literally can't stand it when she puts us under pressure with all these work."

Lillian: "Oh come one, guys! I'm sure Mrs. Lara isn't going to give us anything bad like last time. We just need to stay focused."

Isabelle: "Nerd."

She whispered under her breath but Belle heard her and playfully hit her. 

??: "Ayo, watch out!"

Before they could turn around, a football hit Y/N in the back of her head, making her stumble forward and fall to the floor.

Y/N: "Ow!"
-she rubbed her head.

Just then, a boy who goes by the name Kobe or Kbreeezo, came running over to them. The girls though he was coming to help Y/N up but instead he grabbed the ball and an back over to his friends.

Tiffany: "Excuse me? A simple I'm sorry  would be helpful right now. You just hit her in the head with your stupid ball!"

Kobe: "Do I look like I need to apologize to her? It was just a damn hit. She'll survive."
-he rolled his eyes and ran off.

Jennie: "What an asshole! He's such a pain in the ass, I could just kill him in it."
-she glared at Kobe.

Isabelle: "Y/N! How much longer are you gonna keep taking this bitch's abuse, huh?!" 
-she pointed at Kobe.

Y/N looked down..

Isabelle: "You told me that he has been bullying you since Kindergarten, and you're telling me that you still haven't told you parents? Not even once?!"

Y/N: "Our parents are really close friends, they wouldn't believe me if I told them. Not even my brother, because they're best friends."
-she said, getting back up on her feet.

Jennie: "If I were King, I would've kicked his ass for beating my lil sister."

Y/N: "I've tried to tell him but he would always say Kobe would never do that, he's my best friend."
-she mocked.

Y/N: "Somethings are just best to left unsaid.. Can't do anything about it."

Isabelle: "You, Y/N L/N! You're not just gonna sit there and take his shit anymore! One day, you better show him who's boss! Show him that you're not a loser!"

Lillian: "Yeah, I agree with Isabelle! Stand up to him, Y/N, you can do it! Send him home crying to his mama!"

They all chuckled and walked into class.

My friends are right. 
~you thought
I should start standing up for myself more often.

-time skip-

Mrs. Lara: "Okay, class! Welcome to a new semester! Which means more handwork and determination!"