Chapter 6

I wake up in Sebastian's bed. I roll over and see he is already awake on his phone. He sees I'm awake and puts his phone away and faces me. "Hey, good morning."

He has the most beautiful blue eyes. He brushes some hair out of my face. "Do you always look so perfect?" I grab his chin, placing my thumb in the crook of the dimple on his chin. I pull him to me, placing my lips gently on his.

He laughs. "Definitely not. In fact I was just thinking that about you." He puts a hand on my hip. "Good morning by the way. If waking up to you is any indication to how this year is going to go for me, I couldn't be happier."

I feel my face flush.

He notices and smirks. "How about I make you breakfast?"

"That would be great Seb." I kiss him and he gets up and closes the door behind him.

I get dressed and turn my phone but on. I see messages from Chris.

Happy New Year! Wish you were here!! 🥳
I miss you! I might be drunk! 😂🤪
It's our first year apart. 😕
I hope you're having fun with Sebastian 🙄
I bet you would be having more fun here with me 😉

Wow, okay. I don't know what to do with that. I text him back.

Good morning! Happy New Year!
I will see you tonight Chris.

I get dressed and pack my bag and go out to the kitchen. I sit at the counter and watch Sebastian make me breakfast in just his sweatpants and no shirt. I watch his back muscles tense and relax as he moves about the kitchen. He plates some food and set one in front of me. He grabs two mugs and pours me some coffee and sits next to me. "Thank you Sebastian. I've never had a guy make me breakfast before."

He looks surprised. "Really?" He takes a sip of his coffee. Why is he so perfect?

"Well, Chris has, but he doesn't count." I laugh.

"No? Why not? What's up with you guys anyways?"

"Because we're just friends. What do you mean by 'up with us'?" I feel my heart sink to my stomach. What am I suppose to say? That I've been in love with Chris my whole life but he's never noticed me? Don't be stupid.

He hesitates, "I mean, you guys never dated? You've never been with him?"

"Oh," I laugh. "Definitely not."

"You never wanted to?"

I groaned, knowing where he was going. "Why do you want to know?"

He stops eating, turning to face me. "I want to know if I have to compete for your affection. Because I'm not really down with that. Especially since Chris is a close friend."

I mirror him, turning to face him. "There was a time I had feelings for him, but he never felt the same about me. And I'm not going to wait around in the hopes that he does. We are just friends. We've never been together, we've never even kissed. I promise you, there is nothing for you to worry about." None of it was a lie except for maybe the had feelings. I still had feelings I was trying to remove.

He smiles and leans forward. "Good." He kisses me on the nose, making me laugh and then goes back to his breakfast.

I help him do the dishes when we finish breakfast.

He breaks the silence, "about last night. You know I'd never pressure you right?"

I look at him but he is looking down. "Sebastian. Of course I know that. I'm sorry, I'm not sure why, but I'm just not ready yet. I'd like to spend more time with you first."

He stops and looks at me. "Of course. I'd rather wait until you are ready." He puts some soap bubbles on my nose.

"Hey!" I spray him with the water. His eyes get big as he fights me for the water sprayer.

He quickly overpowers me, not that I mind, and points the sprayer at me. "No! Sebastian, don't."

"Or what? What do I get if I don't?" He bites his lip. I want his mouth all over my body.

I walk slowly up to him with my hands up and wrap my hands around his neck. I kiss him then pull back a bit, my lips hovering over his. "You want more?"

He puts one arm around my waist and pulls me to him, "oh, I do." He puts down the sprayer and places his other hand on my back. He pulls me in close and kisses me. He bites my lip and I moan. He kisses and nibbles my neck as he pushes me against the wall. I lift one leg up and wrap it around him. He grabs my thigh as I do. He pulls away after a bit.

"Seb, that-."

He doesn't let me finish as he leans forward, his mouth near my ear. "I want you."

I put my hands on either side of his face. "I want you too. When the time is right. I should go."

He smiles and kisses me. "Okay. I hope to see you soon. I'm headed to Europe for filming. I'll be back by April."

I kiss him once more. "I'll miss you Seb. Keep in touch."

He smiles, "you know I will doll."