Chapter 2: Rematch! Niddhogr vs Ares

Morning has reached Japan, waking all its' citizens to get the day started. All parents and kids were showering and getting dressed to go to work and school.  Well, all except Negi who was sleeping on his bed soundly with his new Bey, Wrath Niddhogr, on his desk. Negi was sleeping soundly until his mother came into his room.

"Negi, wake up. It's time to go to school!" the mother shouted, waking the child up. Negi, half asleep, opened his left eye to look at his clock for the time. "Oh snap, I'm going to be later!" he exclaimed as he rushed into the bathroom to take a shower. Negi's mother, amused at her son's fun behavior, walked downstairs to the kitchen.

"Today's going to be an awesome day!" Negi thought as he washes his spiky hair in the shower. "I going to crush Agito and show everyone at school my new strength." When Negi was done showering, he went back to his room to put on some clothes and pack his bag. After packing his bag, Negi grabbed Niddhogr off the desk. "Let's show them what we can do, Niddhogr," Negi grinned as he looks at his Bey, admiring its awesome design. Negi places Niddhogr into his pockets as he goes downstairs to put on his shoes and head for the door. 

"Ain't you forgetting something?" the Negi's mother suddenly asked. Negi stopped and turned to look at his mom, discovering that she made breakfast burritos with hot sauce inside of them. Negi loves breakfast burritos especially with hot sauce but, today he was willing to have them another time so he reaches school to surprise all the kids with Niddhogr. 

"I'll have them another time. I want to get to school on time," Negi said, "but thanks anyway, Mom."

"Okay, I'll save yours for later. Have a nice day at school, Negi," his mother said joyfully. 

"I will, Mom" Negi replied as he heads out the door. 

Negi starts running to his school with a huge grin on his face as he passes some of his classmates walking.

"Is that Nagito?" one girl asked.

"Why is he so happy?" another girl asked.

"He's probably realized he wasn't meant to be a blader" a boy joked, making the two girls laugh. 

Ignoring them, Negi was searching for Agito as he enters the school. "Agito, where you're at?!" he shouted in the hallway. Negi started repeating it until he saw Agito enter the building, talking to some of his friends.

 Nagi went straight to him, "I challenge you to a battle, Agito!" he declared to the latter. Agito and his friend laughed.

"Are you stupid? Why would I battle a trash blader like you?" Agito laughed. "Did you forget what I did to you?" 

"Yeah, why would Agito battle a crybaby like you?" one of Agito's friends said. "You're a garbage blader who's a shame to the world of Beyblade!"

"Yeah, not even Valt Aoi would battle you," mocked Agito's other friend. As the three kids were laughing, the other kids joined in, also mocking Negi.

"I can't believe Negi humiliating himself again."

"When will he get it in his thick skull?"

"That kid was trash and always will be trash." 

"He's probably got another bey so he can get wrecked again."

The laughs grew louder from the crowd as they start doing rude gestures to mock Negi. But Negi paid no attention to it, only keeping his eyes on Agito. "I guess you're scared to face my Cosmic Bey!" he grinned as he pulls out Wrath Niddhogr to show Agito. Agito and the crowd went silent as they looked at the Bey, dumbfounded. 

"That's a Cosmic Bey!" one boy cried.

"No way! Why does Negi have a Cosmic Bey?!" one girl exclaimed. "They're super rare to find!"