Chapter 1.2: Enter Black Star Dragon, Wrath Niddhogr Part 2

After leaving school to go home, Negi was in his room crying, thinking about how much he was bad at being a blader. "Why can't I ever win? It's not fair! It's not fair that I am weak while a jerk like Agito is strong!" he cried as tears dropped from his face. "I wish I can be a strong blader so I can beat Agito and everybody else at the school. I hate them so much! They're also making fun of me!" Negi was always bullied by the kids from his school, Beigoma Academy. The only reason why he still attends there is that his idol, Valt Aoi, was a student there. Not only Negi was a big fan of Valt, but he was also a fan of Shu, Aiga, and other famous bladers. Negi would always fantasize about having a Beybattle with them, but now he stopped doing that. Depressed by the event that happened at school, Negi went to sleep in his bed, skipping dinner. 

Several hours later, Negi strangely woke up at midnight, feeling hungry. He got out of his bed to go to the kitchen to get a snack. Negi's mother work late in the night so he had to make his own meals, which he actually liked to do. But still depressed, Negi didn't felt like making anything to eat and got yogurt from the fridge. As he finished his yogurt, he put on his shoes to take a midnight stroll, something he does once in a while to clear his head. After locking his front door, Negi started walking through the peaceful and quiet neighborhood. Feeling the cold breeze touch his young face, Negi closed his eyes and grinned, thinking how Agito was so stupid and rude to him. I can't believe I let Agito make me cry," Negi laughed, embarrassed about the situation.

"Man, I wish I can teach that jerk a damn lesson!" Negi said as he looked at the stars. "Maybe if I had a Cosmic Bey, I could be the world's best blader." He knew that would be impossible since Cosmic Beys are rare to find in the world and there weren't a large number of them. But despite knowing this, Negi still wanted a Cosmic Bey. "Well, you can't always have your way" he chuckled, "I should get home before my mom find------." Before he can finish his sentence, Negi heard what demonic voice cut through the air.

"Release me," the voice commanded.

This sends chills down Negi's spine as he does not know the stranger's voice and is scared for his life.

"Release me," repeated the demonic voice.

"W-who's there?" Negi asked petrified.

"Follow that sound of my voice and you shall see," the voice replied.

Negi was skeptical of the voice since he knows not to go with strangers but for some reason, he felt he should listen to the voice. So, as the voice repeated its command, Negi follows that sound of it.  After following the mysterious voice, Negi found himself at an old abandoned shed. "The voice is coming from this old shed?" Negi said, confused by his location.

"Come in, child," the voice commanded. Negi opened the door and entered the hut, using his smartphone's flashlight to inspect the place. There were gardening and mowing tools in the shed, like shovels, rakes, brooms, electric blowers, mowers, seeders, and much other stuff. Negi was impressed by the number of things that were in the abandoned shed. But his attention was quickly stolen by a dark red aura coming from the first drawer of a small. As the lad spotted this, the voice erupted from the drawer, demanding to be releasing. Swayed by the voice, Negi reached from the handle of the drawer to open it. Unfortunately, the drawer did not open due to being locked.

"Darn it, why is the drawer locked?" Negi asked with an annoyed expression on his face. He looks for a screwdriver and starts inserting it in the keyhole to unlock the drawer. After fifteen minutes of tampering with the lock, Negi finally gets the drawer unlocked. As he opens the drawer, his mouth opened wide to what he had found inside. What Negi have found was something, he thought he would never see up close to. Something that he thought he will never touch in his life. Something he never thought he would never be in possession of. "It's a Cosmic Bey!" Negi shouted with excitement. And it wasn't just any Cosmic Bey, it was a left-spin attack-type Cosmic Bey!

"Woah, it's so cool!" Negi said as he examines the Bey. Just like Ares, the Bey consisted of the Cosmic Wheel, the Cosmic Chassis, and the Driver. The Bey also had three blades like Ares, but they were shaped like three dragon heads. Also, the middle of the layer depicted the head of a dragon and red plastic Cosmic Chassis. "I wonder who would place a cool Bey like this in a sh----" Negi stopped talking as he heard the demonic voice roared, "I'm finally free!" Before Negi could respond, he saw that everything around him was disappearing into dust, only to see a red and black void. As the void took in place, Negi's blood curdled as he saw the thing that was responsible for the mysterious voice. Negi froze in place as he saw a giant black dragon with a partly humanoid figure staring at him with his narrow red eyes.

"What is your name, boy?" the sinister dragon asked.

"M-m-m-m-my n-n-n-name is Negi Mizuchi, s-s-s-sir," Negi stuttered, staring at the beast's eyes.

"Negi? What an interesting name for a human child." The dragon then introduces himself, "I am Niddhogr, the Black Star Dragon!"

"N-n-n-nice to m-m-m-meet you, N-N-N-Niddhogr," Negi said as he looks down at the endless space underneath him to avoid any further eye contact with the beast. He started to regret touching the Cosmic Bey and listening to the dragon's voice.

"I can sense the regret in your soul towards releasing me," Niddhogr said as he notices the boy's fear.

"N-n-n-no, you're-------"

"Don't even attempt to lie. I can sense the emotions of human beings close and far, just like I sensing your hatred against those who bullied you," Niddhogr explained. "I can also give you the power to crush those weaklings."

This caught Negi's attention, making him look up at the Niddhogr, discarding all his fear for the beast. "You can give me power?" the boy asked.

"Of course, I can give you power, but this one condition," Niddhogr replied. "Feed me your hatred and rage."

"Feed you with my hatred and rage?" Negi said, puzzled by the dragon's request.

"Yes, give your anger and hatred, and we will crush all of our enemies!" Niddhogr exclaimed. 

"But, can we really be the strongest duo?" Negi asked, doubting his own potential to become a strong blader. He remembered Agito's comment about his weakness as a blader dishonored his bey and his reputation of being the weakest in his school. 

"Of course, we can be the strongest! With your strategy and my power, we shall reign over the Beyblade world!" the black dragon replied. "Isn't that what your heart desires?"

Negi remembered all times he was bullied and looked down on for being the weakest blader in his school. Kids called him names, talk about him behind his back, and even refusing to have a Beybattle with him. Remembering the humiliation and loneliness he felt, Negi's face took on an angry expression, his eyes filled with rage and hatred for his schoolmates. His voice took on a dark tone as he said, "Yes, I do. I want to crush all those clowns and become the strongest blader in the world!"

Niddhogr smiled. "Yes, and that is what we shall do, Negi. Let's rule the Beyblade world, together!" As he said that, he started vanishing along with the void, returning Negi back to the inside of the shed. After being returned, Negi takes up a Beylauncher that was a desk along with Niddhogr and leaves the shed after closing the doors. He then goes to a Beystadium that was in park to test out his new Bey.  Being the front of the stadium, Negi attaches Niddhogr on his laucher, starting the countdown. 

"Three....."

"Two......"

"One......"

"GO SHOOT!!!!!" Negi yelled as he launched Niddhogr into the stadium. The Bey started going around the stadium at amazing speed, glowing in a red aura, creating a red ring inside. As Negi saw, he grinned menacingly as he was engulfed with a red and black aura. "I'm going to show the world that I'm the strongest blader!!!!" Negi yelled.