Harry was in the shower and zayn was waiting for him on his bed with a big towel in his hand to dry his hair.Katherine came and sat beside him .

"Can I dry his hair for the last time"..
She whispered while hugging zayn tightly with both of her arms ,she tried but her tears betrayed her.Zayn also started crying,and when she saw his brown eyes brimming with tears her heart break she can't stand tears in his son's eyes..

"When did you grow up this much"
And zayn started crying more and she hugged him more tightly.

No other spirit in the universe could ever give that solace which a mom could give.

"Even if the whole world is against you I'll always stand by your side, believe in yourself and just remember that I love you more than anything".

They remain in the same position until the bathroom door opened and harry came with chattering teeth and trembling body.

"It's soh cold zainn".

Just by hearing Harry's voice, they both wipes their tears and zayn pull himself from his mother's loving arms.

A small smile crept on his face when he saw Katherine was sitting there with a towel in her hand ,the childhood memories started flooding in his mind, when his mamma used to dress him up in nice clothes,then she'll comb his curly locks, apply some powder on his rosy cheeks,and atlast she would kiss his forehead while saying...

"My baby is very pretty"

"Come on baby or you'll get cold"
She said and harry sat beside her and she started drying his hair probably for the very last time.zayn excused himself ,so that his mother can spend some time alone with harry.

                                °°°°°°°°

"I'll miss you mamma "

"I'll miss you more ,but this is for your good and zayn will be there ,he'll take care of you , you don't have to worry about anything"..

"um will you ever come to meet us there please"

"I don't know baby ,but I'll write a lot of letters for you and zayn "

"But I'll miss you um why don't you come with us "
He said and hugged her.Katherine started smiling while seeing harry's innocency ,his harry is still same ,the same innocent kid he used to be years ago.She pinched his nose and kissed his forehead.

"Then who'll take care of Mel and dad and this big palace huh".

"Bu-----".

"No but ,zayn will always make you happy, he'll fullfill your every wish and in return you've to be strong for him okay ;promise me you won't cry after leaving this place".

Harry hesitated at first ,but then he promised that he won't cry and he'll fight for their love.

Katherine started combing his hair while singing his favourite song in his ear ...

"My favourite son you're ,
and you'll always be my favourite,
I love you more,
more than Aiden and,
more than zayn,
my favourite son you're,
and you'll always be my favourite".

"When you'll have kids with zayn, um tell them that their grandmother love them so much and--"

"and"...

"um nothing ,just that I love them so much "...

                               °°°°°°

It was around midnight and everything was ready , except their hearts.

Katherine hugged them for the last time ,harry was not ready to leave his mamma's hand ,but zayn convinced him somehow, just as zayn takes harry's hand away from Katherine, she started running towards her room while wiping his tears.

Harry tried to turn his face to see his mother, but zayn didn't let him.

"Just remember I love both of you more than my life"..

                                °°°°°°°°°°°