Chapter Four, Holy Shit! I Imprinted on my student!

Start from the beginning

***

The following day Margot was woken up by her alarm signalling it was time to get up for work. Groaning, she rubbed the sleep from her eyes and stretched, sighing in satisfaction as joints and muscles un-tensed. Margot listened to Jayden for a moment, and smiled as she heard his soft snuffles in his sleep through the baby monitor. Thanks to shifting, Margot could hear him perfectly as her hearing as well as all her other senses had been enhanced, but she still used the baby monitor for peace of mind. Smiling softly to herself at her adorable son, she climbed from her nice warm bed and headed to the bathroom - grabbing the monitor on the way - for a nice cool shower.

Normally, Margot would have a hot shower in the mornings but since shifting two weeks ago, her temperature has spiked to a steady 108 degrees. The first time she'd had a hot shower afterwards she had almost fainted from being too hot. Now, after learning her lesson, she had cool showers and she had to also get a new wardrobe, along with Paul - both donating their old clothes - as they'd been too hot in everything. After her shower where she'd shaved, washed with eucalyptus and grapefruit shower gel, and washed and conditioned her hair with mango shampoo and conditioner; Margot headed back to her room to get dressed.

Rummaging through her clothes was a little difficult. She needed something that would keep her cool while at work but would also hide the pack tattoo and was suitable to work in a school. Finally, she decided on a dark navy floral shirt with three quarter length sleeves, indigo high waist trousers - that stopped just above her ankles- and deep blue almost black court heels. Next, she worked on drying and brushing her hair; adding a little product in her hair to keep her natural curls, then twisted and pinned the sides back.

Margot had just finished her makeup - silver Smokey eye, black wing eyeliner and black mascara and red lipstick - when she heard Jayden wake up calling for her. Smiling, she hurried out of her room and to her son's hearing the shower running which meant Paul was up.
"Morning Jay." Margot cooed, as she opened the door.
"Mama!" Jayden cried happily, pulling himself up by using the bars of his cot and reaching for his mother who scooped him up into her arms, peppering his face with kisses as he giggled gleefully.
"Let's get you ready for your day with Auntie Emily." Margot said, rubbing her nose against his.

Quickly and skilfully she changed his nappy and dressed him in a grey T-shirt with a black print of the Slytherin crest on it, a red checkered flannel, light grey tracksuit bottoms, black socks and blue and grey trainers. Finally, she slipped in his blue bomber jacket and brushed out his black curls just as Paul entered the room in a grey T-shirt and dark blue jean shorts and white converses, his hair was still slightly damp from his shower.
"There's my two favourite people." Paul cried dramatically, making Jayden beam and clap his hands as he babbled away excitedly and Margot to smile and roll her eyes. "Did you sleep alright?" He asked his sister.
"Good. What about you?" Margot asked.
"Not bad. Mum and Dad just left for work.

She's made the three of us breakfast as another apology. I'm glad they're finally telling everyone the truth, but it shouldn't have taken us to attack Sam and Jared while also stating the obvious. Look what happened to Emily, you'd have thought they would have learned from that." Paul ranted angrily, before he took a deep breath to calm down and went to hug his sister and nephew. Pressing a kiss to both of their foreheads and rubbing his nose with Jayden's.
"I know." Margot sighed, heading downstairs to feed her son. "It's why I don't want to think or talk about it. It just gets me so angry at the danger they put my son in." She sighed, taking a sip of the honey tea Paul gave her before returning to feeding Jay. "Thanks Paulie. We are going to have a good day with Auntie Emily while Mummy and Uncle Paul are at work, aren't we Jay?" She cooed.

Paul let the matter drop after that as he knew his sister didn't want to think about it or dwell on the past. After they enjoyed a peaceful breakfast laughing at Jayden, and finished getting ready and added some teething gel to Jayden's gums and packed his changing bag they spent the time playing with Jayden while they waited for Emily to arrive.

***

Once Emily had arrived to pick up Jayden and take him to her house the Lahote twins headed off to work on their motorbike, Paul obviously dropping Margot off at Forks High. As they pulled in everyone turned to stare at them once again, including the Cullens.
"They've turned!" Edward hissed aggressively. "They shouldn't even be here!"
"Shut up Edward!" Jasper, Emmett and Rosalie snapped. Emmett happened to like the petite but fiery woman and couldn't wait for her to put Edward in his place, and he knew she'd keep Jasper on his toes like his Rose did to him but he knew from experience that Jasper would love it.

The Cullens' small argument, however, attracted Paul and Margot's attention who had frowns upon their faces. But then, something amazing happened. As Jasper turned and locked eyes with Margot, a proud smirk playing about his lips from Rosalie's comment, "I think it's girl power for her to be the first female shifter of her tribe." To Margot it felt like the whole world had suddenly shifted and had been flipped upside down on its axis. It was no longer gravity holding her to the planet; it was Jasper. As she stared into his butterscotch eyes she saw the life they would lead together with Jayden and three more kids. Which confused her but she didn't think too much into it. She saw them happily married as she got lost in a sea of butterscotch and Jasper in a sea of chocolate brown.

As for Jasper, he could feel the Imprint bond activate not only through his powers but also through the True Mate bond which had strengthened between them. He'd been visualising what it would be like to hold and kiss his mate, to marry her, but to actually feel it as Margot experienced it and the visions solidifying was truly amazing. That is until they were both brought back to reality with a resounding thump by Edward growling which in turn caused Paul to growl and start shaking at the threat to his baby sister, and for Jasper to growl as well. Just as Paul was on the verge of shifting and Jasper on the verge of handing over control to Major, they were both held back by Margot's voice and the incredulity in her tone.

"Holy shit! I Imprinted on my student!" Margot muttered incredulously but also quietly, so only those with super hearing would be able to hear. It was silent for all but a beat before Emmett burst out into loud raucous laughter, doubling over with the force of it as he rested his hands on his knees causing people to stare at them (mainly Emmett) weirdly. As the bell rang Margot sent the Cullens a look saying they needed to talk, they nodded as they headed into school knowing they couldn't exactly give her the flowers outside of the classroom where it would be misinterpreted. Margot hugged her big brother goodbye, both promising each other to call if they needed to as they already knew this would be a long day, excluding the Council Meeting tonight. That in itself would be a shit storm!

————————————————————————

Authors note: I know this was updated out of order but it was constantly on my mind and wouldn't let me write Dean's Witchy Princess. Which is the next update hopefully by the beginning of next week. I hope you enjoy this, please read, comment and vote!

 I hope you enjoy this, please read, comment and vote!