Chapter One, First Sight, First Lesson

Start from the beginning

If he wanted to be as close as he could get to his mate right now, she wasn't going to stand in his way. Especially as Jasper is the oldest after Claire and Carlisle and has therefore been alone the longest; she wanted her brother happy it was as simple as that.
"Edward annoyed you too Rosalie?" Margot asked kindly. "Jasper said." She enlightened at Rosalie's frown.
"Yes. He's gotten more annoying since we moved here." Rosalie said with a huff, flicking her golden hair over her shoulder.
"That's younger siblings for you." Miss Greene said, as if she knew that feeling all too well.
"Or older. Paul can get like that at times." Margot said with a small laugh.
"By that laugh I take it you get your own back on your twin." Miss Greene said with a loud laugh, just as the bell rang and students started rushing into the classroom.

As they entered they were confused over why the two Hales were sitting at the front but didn't say anything as most were scared or at least wary of them and just moved on to the other available seats. While others, stopped and stared at Margot for a moment causing her to cross her arms and raise an eyebrow at them. Jasper letting growls rumble quietly from his throat as he clenched his hands tightly into fists.
"Take your seat McClogan." Miss Greene said sternly to the jock, noticing her colleague and already dear friend was feeling uncomfortable with the stares. Once everyone had taken their seats Eva and Margot turned towards the class leaning on the desk behind them. 
"Now, in the last lesson we looked at different styles, paints, brushes and techniques you can use to create the most wonderful paintings or drawings." Miss Greene said, capturing everyone's attention.

"Now, for this lesson we will be looking at Edward Munch and his painting "The Scream"." She continued, pulling up a picture of said painting on the projector board behind them. "Now, our very own teaching assistant Miss Margot Lahote," Eva said, introducing Margot, who stood beside her and smiled at the class. "Has come up with the brilliant idea of you all to create your very own representation of "The Scream"."
"Just like she created a representation for her court case." A jock muttered to their friend who laughed.
"Mr Mallory!" Miss Greene shouted sternly and appalled. "Detention! I will not have that kind of talk in my classroom. I've already had to deal with your sister, after this lesson you and I shall have a talk with the Deputy Principal. Anyone else who makes such disgusting comments will find themselves expelled, do I make myself clear?" She asked the class.

"Yes, Miss Greene." The class replied.
"Good. As I was saying, you are to create a representation of this painting using a method of your choice." She finished, causing everyone to rush to the store cupboard at the back of the room to collect the supplies they'll need.
"People like you make me sick." Rosalie hissed at Jason Mallory. "Defending people who you know have done the crime they're accused of and even allowing them to splash money around to stay out of jail it's disgusting!" Jason Mallory had opened his mouth to retort only to see who stood in the doorway of the store cupboard and therefore blocking his exit; a very angry Rosalie and Jasper Hale. The words seemed to die in his throat when he saw them and their anger left him like a floundering fish.

After the initial bad start of Margot's day it took a turn for the better as her day progressed and it was only going to get better.

***

Claire Cullen praised herself on being able to put her gift to good use, being able to see the past of anyone or anything, with just the slightest look. Over the years she has developed it and she's been able to look at the past of someone by just looking at their picture which she had put to some good use at being able to find any and all dirt on the man no, scum bag who'd raped Jasper's mate and Riggs' family who were trying to bribe anyone they could to keep their son out of prison and take Margot's son from her and what she's found is downright disgusting and makes her want to tear out their throats despite never having killed anyone like her brother.