"I wasn't—" I tilted my head back against the tiles, closing my eyes as I cried out when he thrusting into me again, going slow but rough.

He reached for my hand which rested on the nape of his neck, and moved it up to pin it against the tiles next to my head while lacing his fingers with mine.

"Look at me, Dia."

I looked at him, our eyes meeting as he continued his torment.

"We don't have all morning, you know." I breathed heavily. "Inez and Fred... they'll—"

"They can go to hell." He said with a joking tone to his voice. "If I want to be up here and fuck you against the shower wall until noon, that's what I'll do."

"Until noon—" George sped up and I closed my eyes, biting down on my lip. "...I'll be dead long before that..."

"Oh I don't think so." He pressed a kiss to my lips. "You're stronger than you think..."

He let go of my hand and instead tapped the side of my cheek, urging me to look at him, and when I did, he kissed me again.

"Want to up our score?" He whispered, trailing kisses down to my shoulder as he continued speeding up while torturing me at the same time.

He wasn't being rough enough and he knew it. He used it to show me that he was in charge and that I'd have to beg.

"Go for six orgasms this time?" He whispered a after trailing kisses up to my ear.

He sucked my earlobe into his mouth, biting down and as I whimpered, he breathed heavily, the sound going straight into my ear.

His hand dropped from my cheek and moved in between us, finding my clit as he rubbed at it, doing circular motions.

"I can't do six." I breathed as he stopped thrusting and pulled out of me, causing me to look at him. "I nearly died last time when it was five."

George smirked at me, leaning down to kiss the crook of my neck.

"Why did you stop?" I asked, brushing my hands through his soaked hair.

Instead of answering, he untangled my legs from around him, put them on the ground...

Then he dropped to his knees.

He wrapped a hand around the back of my thigh and lifted it to rest over his shoulder.

I inhaled sharply, looking down at me as he pressed kisses against my inner thigh, working his way up towards my core.

I ran my fingers through his hair again, repeating the actions constantly. My breathing was harsh and the hot water was fogging up the glass surrounding the shower.

The second I felt his mouth on me, it felt like I was crumbling. I bucked my hips against his face, my fingers tightening in his hair as I let out a whimper.

My eyes closed — I couldn't keep them open.

George ran his tongue through my folds and flattened it against my clit before twirling it around it and then he sucked on it, sending shots of electricity spread throughout my body.

His mouth pleasured me to the point where my mind was foggy and I could barely concentrate on anything but the feelings.

My orgasm hit me quickly. I was already stimulated before he used his mouth so under a minute with his mouth and I came, my legs shaking underneath me.

My fingers once again tightened in his hair and I made a sound I didn't recognise.

He rode me through it until I felt my body relax, almost collapsing if it hadn't been for George.

He gently put my leg down and stood up, wrapping an arm around my waist.

"Fuck me, I needed that." I breathed, causing George to chuckle as he kissed me.

"Only five more to go." He said, causing me to quickly look at him.

"No! I'd be so tired out and I wouldn't have energy for the day." I said, wrapping my arms around his neck to pull him close. "But one more would be alright... I just need— I need a moment."

He kissed me again, then rested his head against the crook of my neck.

I ran my fingers into his hair and pulled his head back, tilting my head before I pressed a soft kiss to his lips.

He hummed against me, kissing me back. He brushed his nose against my cheek and his tongue met mine while I reached between us to wrap my hand around him.

"Oh fuck." He grunted, breaking the kiss. "Dia..."

He grabbed my hand and pinned it to the tiles for a second, shaking his head at me.

"Unless you'd like me to cum in your hand."

I chuckled.

"That doesn't sound too bad if I have to be honest."

"Shut up." He whispered, kissing me before he grabbed my right thigh and pulled it over his hip as he thrusted into me for the second time today.

Again, he kissed me but this time it lasted longer. I kissed him back, our moans and grunts mixing as he pounding into me, trying to reach his own high while trying to get me to my second.

My nails dug into his back, dragging down over his skin.

"Guys!" Fred's voice quickly made us pause as his voice came from outside of our bathroom door. "You've been in there for close to forty minutes! We know what you're doing but we've got a busy schedule ahead of us so we give you ten minutes to finish before we come in."

George looked at me, licking his lip before he looked towards the door.

"I liked you better when you were dead!"

"George!" I scolded, slapping him in the shoulder which only caused him to laugh.

"What?" He grinned at me. "I already told you that if I'd like to fuck you until noon, I'll fuck you until noon."