1.Homecoming

A warm and humid morning, the perfect weather for a smoothie. I walk to the kitchen and grab some fruits from the fridge and throw them into the blender. This feeling is so tropical, I wonder if jungkooks awake?

I walk to the room we slept in."jungkook, are you awake", I chuckle. I walk toward him and lift the covers, I gently shake him
I guess he's not waking up anytime soon as I'm about to walk away, he grabs my wrist
"Y/n-Aah" Omg his voice is so deep and...hot,
I turn around and stare at him rubbing his eyes. He's cute when he wakes up, taehyung thinks we're meant to be but jungkook denys it. "Good morning kookie, did u sleep well?" He smiles and kissed my hand.

"You're beautiful" as those words leave his soft lips, I get butterflies in my stomach as if I'm going on a roller coaster. My face turns red, oh no I'm burning up!" Aww, look at you two live birds" I see taehyung standing by the door, jungkook throws a pillow, it hits taehyungs face "we're friends, you monkey!"
Jungkook yells aggressively. As I hear those words "she's just a friend" I get up and walk away, I just thought maybe we were more than friends.

I don't know why but I start to tear up, I start breathing uncontrollably." Y/n, where are u going" I heard jungkook yell, I ignored him it's been 2 years and he still won't confess he at least feels something for me
It just hurts to hear such words coming from someone you love.

"Y/n, are you okay?" I turned around and saw taehyung standing in the middle of the corridor, I didn't answer he just walked towards me and pulled in for a hug I admit
It felt nice but I wished for it to be someone else.

It was time for me to pack my things since
It was now the end of my vacation. I walked to my and jungkooks room. And started packing my things. once everyone was ready to leave, I loaded my stuff into the trunk and got into the car. Jungkook sat next to me as expected, but I ignored him. I wasn't ready to face him or talk to him, I need to find myself for once.

"Y/n-ah, talk to me" as those words left jungkooks lips I just couldn't resist his cute voice. I just looked at him and hugged him
Seem I can't stay angry at him for too long, the car started moving and in about an hour we arrived at the airport and had a small breakfast at one of those tiny take-out places. It was finally time to board the plane and as soon we got home. It was such a relief to be home and to do whatever u wanted.

Once we arrived at my place, I told everyone to sleep over since my parent
Weren't gonna be home for another week
They're busy people. They all agreed and I led them to their rooms everyone got their pjamas on and we watched a movie. Conveniently I was the first to fall asleep.

In the morning I woke up to see jungkook cuddling me, I had no problem but I thigh we were just "friends" but I left him to cuddle me and carried on maybe with him since I don't want to wake him up." Y/n where's ur fruit in this house?" I turned my head to see Jennie and Lisa running all over the kitchen.

"In the fridge dumbos, where else would it be?" I said with a tone, they just laughed and said " did u and jungkook enjoy last night??" After I heard them say that, my eyes widened. Did we- no I don't remember anything" What do you mean??!!" I yelled in shock and my cheeks turned burning red
"Don't worry, you guys s didn't have it!" they said laughing, oh thank goodness I almost had the shook my life with that they started running towards me. Jennie swang out her phone and showed me a pic of me a jungkook cuddling.

  I started blushing and we giggled together.